Chapter - 3

"So..." Gray said as he moved to take his seat beside her "What did you do all night?". 

Carmen paused for a moment , fingers no longer flickering over the screen of her phone . "Nothing" was all she said . She couldn't talk about this. Not yet . It just bought back the pain she felt that night . She went back to tapping her fingers on the screen .

Gray couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for leaving her like that after her response . He tried to continue the conversation and somehow get something positive out of her . "Mhhmmm.." he responded . He noticed that she was typing something in a chat . "Uh." he started "Who you chatting with ?" 

"Just an old friend"

Gray smiled at the tone she responded to him in . Maybe this could work . He wrapped an arm around her , feeling more relaxed to see her cool down .

Then it struck her .

She turned to him placing a hand on his chest . "Hey I need to meet up with a friend tonight ."

Gray smiled "Sure . You need me to drop you ?"

She returned his smile "Yes and thank you"

"So where are meeting up?"

"Well, he wants to meet up at the opera house" Her lips twisted to a smile , knowing very well about Gray's reaction . His eyes widened and he turned his head , rather swiftly . 

"He ?" He didn't mean to ask it like that . But he couldn't help it . Gray was truly not expecting her to meet up with... another man .

"Yeah we're really close" That's good . He thought . It's good to have a close friend

"What's his name ?" Gray asked .

"It's Leo" Is his name better than me . Gray's thoughts went on , just like how Carmen did . Does he look better than me ? He started to compare himself with her friend . Just like how Carmen did .

Carmen smirked at how his eyes flitted across the room when she talked about 'Leo' . She never really wanted to hurt someone . Especially Gray . But she did want to make him jealous . And it seems to be working .

Oh this is gonna be fun .

Yeah hi :)
Ik I haven't updated f
or a while now . I had a test ._. Nah I didn't do so good so don't bother asking . Anyway hope you liked this chapter . Next one might be longer and more interesting so stay tuned and-

You get it . K bYe