She didn't know where this was taking them. She unwantedly dragged Arnav in this. But, how did she know a Prince would fall for her? There was no use in thinking about it now. She had to think about what should be done next. Khushi planned how to take Arnav to the MODERN ERA.

Night

Khushi didn't take anything with her except her mobile and money. Arnav came to her room with a small silk bag.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Don't you take your bag?"

She nodded no and Arnav smiled. So, she was going to come back.

"I took this," he said.

"What's in that?"

"A set of clothes and a few gold coins for our expense"

"Gold coin for our expense?" Khushi chuckled.

Arnav nodded yes seriously.

"Why? Don't we need it?"

"No need. I have enough money for our expenses and gold coins are very very costlier in our era. People will doubt us if you give these coins and will put us in jail"

"Why?" he was shocked.

"They will think we stole the coin from some museum" she laughed.

"Stole? But why will they think so?"

"It's because the gold coins look different"

"How does the gold differ? Every gold is the same..."

"No, our gold won't be so pure like this"

"But, GOLD means pure..."

"Not all our era coins would be..."

"Won't your era coins be pure?"

She nodded no.

"Then?"

"Then what? It's like that..."

"Means, mixing?"

She nodded yes.

"But you said it's very costly..."

"Yes, that's why mixing is happening"

"How could you guys tolerate all these?"

"We get used to it"

Arnav looked at her as if she was an alien.

"Don't look at me like I'm an alien. You will see many more things like this in our era"

Arnav raised his brows.

"Sit here," Khushi said.

Arnav sat on the bed.

"Remove your jewels"

"But why?"

"Didn't you see the photo? Men in our era won't wear jewels. Just be like our men for a day"

Arnav removed his earrings and haar.

"Won't your era guys wear jewels?"

"Not much but simply, like, chain and rings"

Taking a comb, Khushi set his hair, taking a sideline. Arnav smiled at Khushi when she did that. Khushi pretended like she didn't mind about it. Arnav raised his eyebrows, looking at his image. Khushi smiled.

"Looking good... if you wear our kind of dress, you would look like exactly our era guy," Khushi said.

"By the way, Khushi, would the TREASURY be with weak security in your era that anyone can steal?"

"Treasury?"

"Didn't you say your people will think we stole the gold from the treasury?"

"It's not treasury but museum" She chuckled.

"Museum means?"

"It's the place where we treasure ancient things securely"

"Ancient things?"

"Yes... there would be different kinds of things collected from different ears"

"Do you have our era things too?"

"I think no... but our government honored Ashoka"

"How?"

"The emblem of modern India is an adaptation of the lion capital of Ashoka. The Ashoka wheel, the Ashoka chakra is adopted at the center of the National Flag of India"

"Is it?"

"Yes..."

"Is History that important?"

"Undoubtedly..."

"Will you show them?"

"Sure... but don't forget what I said. We are going to be there for only one night. We should be here tomorrow morning. Or else, the king and Queen will panic. You should not go anywhere, leaving me"

"Should I clutch your hand?" he asked with a smile.

"I won't mind..." she said seriously.

Arnav stood up. Khushi took the sand clock.

"Clutch my hand," She said.

Arnav entwined his fingers with Khushi's.

"Take me back to the present Delhi" Khushi said and twisted the sand clock.

The next second they came to the Delhi Archeology office from where Khushi went to the Ashoka Empire.

Arnav looked at his surroundings and widened his eyes. He was thunderstruck to see, various kinds of vehicles and colorful lights which were making the night as DAY. He stood forgetting himself that looked like jugglery to him.

To be continued...