"I don't care about something I don't know anything..."

Khushi sighed.

"Take me to your era"

Khushi closed her eyes and nodded ok.

"Really?"

"But with one condition"

"What?"

"You should not do anything without my consent. You should be with me only"

"Of course, I will be with you only...let's go"

"Not now... at night"

"Why?"

"Didn't you read the clause of the sand clock? We will appear at the same place from where I vanished. It was a public place. People will doubt if they see you"

"Why?"

"Because in our era, men look different"

"Oh..."

Taking her mobile, she searched for her college group photos. She showed it to Arnav.

"See, this is how modern guys look like"

"Oh..."

Khushi removed her pants.

"This is called pants"

"You always wear..."

"Yes. You should insert your legs in it and put the button like this" She showed how to put the button.

"Do it" She gave the pants to him and Arnav did that.

"Why do you want me to learn this?"

"It's because you are going to wear this dress in my era"

"But why?"

"People will mock you if you roam with this dress. They will think you are a drama artist" She chuckled.

"I'm a Prince Aparajith..."

Cutting him,

"No... you will not be Prince Aparajith in my era but a commoner. You should not expect the same respect from people there"

"Oh... By the way, the note stated we can't travel to the future... then, how can I travel to the future?"

"The clock belongs to the twenty-first century. We can't travel after 2023"

"Will we come back to THIS time again?"

"Yeah, we have to... tell me, what month and day is this..."

"This is pausa (begins at end of the December) month and today is Guruvasarah (Thursday)"

"Ok. We will leave tonight and will come tomorrow morning. So that, no one will get to know our time travel"

"Ok..." Arnav gave the sand clock to Khushi.

"Keep it with you... you don't trust me... do you?" She said.

Taking her hand, Arnav kept it on her palm.

"I trust you"

Arnav walked towards the door.

"What if I go from here leaving you?" Khushi asked showing the sand clock.

"Your generation will study in History that a Prince died in love failure,"

Khushi was shocked.

"I can even tolerate your denial but don't cheat me. I could not bear the pain" he left the room, leaving Khushi in shock.