The Real Y/n

"So, Y/n..."

A group of boys surrounded another in a quiet and lonesome classroom as they eagerly pressed him for some answers.

"...Any progress with Meme?"

Y/n who sat in his chair gave them a straightforward answer by shaking his head. "Not yet... but it seems that Meme is starting to warm up to me so it shouldn't be long until something big happens..."

"Yeah... like her boobs..."

"Do you see the size of them?!"

"All the girls I overheard were saying they were a G-cup..."

"No way!"

In this conversation for our protagonist, it was dirty. Like we know that boys are notorious for their own desires to overpower them but if any sane boy or a girl heard this, who knows what negative consequences they could face.

Which is why they made sure that unless there was a student that they can express their thoughts and not get in trouble by them, they made sure to be alone.

Only one remained that wasn't part of the group.

A boy with black and golden highlights who was taking a nap on his desk. They knew who it was and knew that he wouldn't say anything since he himself was involved with acts of lust. Unlike them, it wasn't hurting anyone as Y/n calms the group down.

"Now, now... Settle down... We'll get some photos soon since we are going on a date during break..."

"What? Come on! Break is weeks away and you're going to take pho-"

"We're going to the beach..."

"..."

"..."

"...WHOOO!"

The boys cheered as if they won the lottery.

They jumped and shouted in excitement as they once again couldn't control themselves while aiming at Y/n with praise.

"Go get her, man!"

"Quality photos, Y/n!"

"Don't let them get blurry, yo!"

"Make sure you two fuck!"

"Woah, Nelly..." Y/n stops them all once again after hearing this remark from one of them.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now... She's a girl after all..."

"First you need her consent..." someone spoke his exact thought and acknowledges it.

"Exactly... so we would have to ask her if she'd like to get it on..."

"Right... and how you gonna do that, Mr. Slick?"

"..."

"...Is we fucking? Or IS... WE... FUCKING?!"

"Yeah!"

Now it was apeshit, they were acting like monkeys and cavemen as they grunted and yelled loudly inside the classroom.

"Flintones!"

"Meet the Flintstones!"

"Have a yabba dabba do time-"

"A yabba dabba do time-"

"We'll have a gay old time!"

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha-"

"Can you guys shut the fuck up?"

Someone interrupts their little carol before focusing towards the middle of the room where the sleepy old student was slow to get up.

"I know it's after school and you're the only ones here but one, shut the fuck up... Two, take this conversation elsewhere... We're all boys here and I get that but you need to respect women and stop degrading them into something to oof..."

At this point, he was on his feet with his bag slung on his shoulder, rubbing his eyes before glaring at one individual.

"Especially you, Y/n..."

"Wuh- Me? What did I do, Noodle?"

"We know exactly what you're doing... And it's already dumb enough you're trying to get laid with one of the most innocent girl in school but because she's attractive body wise? And taking photos to share with these... these hungry kids?"

"We're hungry, alright... but we're teenagers..."

"You get what I mean, Mikio!"

"But what about you?"

Noodle flinched back softly.

"What do you mean?"

"Wouldn't you like to see it too, Noodle? I know you're curious about Meme too...""

"Fock... you... and I already have a girlfriend that I'm loyal to..."

"Come on! Aruna isn't gonna know..."

"And besides, why don't you help us out too? You two fuck, right? I wanna see what the sexy Aruna Reaver is packing!"

"I am not sending photos to you horny dogs! Goodbye and shut the hell up!"

Noodle marches towards the exit as the group watches.

"...Alright but don't cry to us when she leaves you..."

"Fock you..."

He flips them off out the door and left them to theirselves.

They turn their attention back but thought that they wanted to leave as well.

Including Y/n who needed to leave for his date today. He packed his things up and had the boys follow him out the door, not until they had a couple of quick things to say.

"Can you try take some photos today? We're so eager after the planned date on our break..."

"Don't worry, I'll try... If I can't, there's always next time..."

The boys smirked and exited the room.

"..."

Y/n's eyes widens when his date was in front of him. "...Hey, Meme~..."

Immediately, he got into character as Meme smiles softly. "Hey, Y/n... Finished with the tutoring?"

"Yeah... Right, guys?"

"Right!" They said in unison which Meme believed. "Okay... So... the date?"

"Of course~... We can go right now~..."

"R-Really?"

"Yes..." Y/n said as he turns to the boys who was behind Meme from afar and gave him a thumbs up.

The h/c smiled widely and does so back as Meme takes notice of it. She turns behind her before the boys instantly turned around and walked away from the couple.

"What was that?"

"I told them we can meet up next week... but let's not focus on that, we have a date to go on~..."

"Oh... y-yeah..." Meme replied before Y/n puts an arm around her shoulder and turns her to the opposite direction of the group. He escorts her before glancing back at them one last time and smirked.

They knew what that meant as they awaited to see if Y/n would be able to follow through what he said.