So, the only thing he need to do is train Naruto and Konoha 12 to the best as he could so they could prepare for the battle that will come for the next year. And of course, he also need to do something with Orochimaru to prevent the snake from giving Sasuke a curse seal and had the young Uchiha to leave the village. He also need to change Sasuke perspective of revenge and keep him in the village.

Natsuki sighed, so many thing to do and so many time to catch. But he won't stop until everything would be under control in the end.

"I have a few plan in mind and I need your opinion in this. Will you help Kurama?" requested him intelligently yet hopefully.

Kurama smile warmly at his favourite host, "Of course, kit. Everything for you."

Natsuki grinned pleasantly at his long time companion, "Great! So, here's the plan..."

Time skip...

The two continued on discussing the plan when Kurama decided to stop the discussion for now. "I think that all for today, kit. We will continue this another time, your lovers already back home and the Uchiha were frantic to see you passed out in the bathtub." informed the fox blankly.

Natsuki blinked, "Oh, okay then. I don't want to scare him more than he do, so... See you next time I'm came visit again, Kurama." He promptly said and wave his bye to the fox before leaving the demon chamber and disappear from his mindscape.

"...ki...tsuki...Natsuki!" the vampire slowly regained his consciousness and heard the distain voice of his lover. Slowly opened his indigo orbs, he was met with his lover concern sapphire blue eyes. "Sui?" Natsuki mumbled his lover name drowsily.

Shisui sigh in relief and hugged his boyfriend, "What do you think you were thinking, drowning yourself in the bathtub?" question the Uchiha, voice wavered in fear and fright.

Natsuki realise that he was laying on the bathroom floor, naked. Kakashi was leaning on the door, a frown marring on his masked face. Seeing that there is misunderstanding between them, Natsuki patted the Uchiha curly hair in assurance, "I'm sorry to scared you, Sui. I've decided to take a bath since I'm sweat so much but I was to comfortable that I'm fall asleep."

Kakashi and Shisui blinked at their careless lover, then they both sighed. Natsuki can be unpredictable sometimes. But that what's make them fall from him in the first place.

Shaking his head, Kakashi approach his naked lover, wrapping him with a towel in his hand "Come on, let's get you out of this cold floor and had you wear your clothes while we fix you up with something to eat. It's looked like your fever also gone too, that's a relief." reclaim the Hatake with a relief.

Natsuki nodded and stood up slowly with the help of his lovers and the three walked out from the bathroom together.

XXXX

*On other part of Konoha*

The only thing he felt right now is pain.

Pain...on every part of his body. Uzumaki Naruto don't know why he had to endure all of this hardship. He had been a good kid, he always try to help people and he's smart despite pretending to be an idiot from outside.

But why the villagers keep treating him like this?

Naruto was in the alley, laying on his own blood. When he heard his best friend voice shout his nickname for him. "Dobe!?"

Sasuke expression shows fright and fear at the sight of his friend pooling on his own blood. Naruto just give his friend a weak smile, "Sasuke." respond him weakly. Quickly giving an aid for his blonde friend, he carefully lifted the bloody blonde and had his arm on his shoulder. "Hang on, Naruto. I'll go get some help," informed the young Uchiha frantically and drag his friend out from the alley way.