Villain Bakudeku Version 3/Omegaverse

Depuis le début

Katsuki lunged. Not toward the heroes, but toward the door. This move seemed to catch them off guard and he was able to break through the doors before anyone moved to stop him. They broke through the window and leapt into open air. Explosions burst from the alpha’s hands and launched them forward. He needed to find a safe den for his mate.

-----

The last think Izuku remembered clearly had been the sight of Katsuki’s pupils turning to slits as his fangs grew. He was vaguely aware that his own instincts had taken over in response to his mate going feral.

Now, as he opened his eyes Izuku found himself starring up into those same slitted pupils. Katsuki’s fingers were gently running through Izuku’s hair as the Alpha rumbled low and soothing in his chest. “Omega safe.”

Izuku smiled up at his alpha before looking around. He had no idea where they were. It looked like an abandoned office building. Izuku stood and walked to the window. Katsuki stayed close to his side. Based on the way that Katsuki was stalking around and the way his eyes looked, Izuku was fairly certain Katsuki’s alpha was in complete control.

The first thing he needed to do was get Katsuki’s conscious mind back to the forefront. Izuku had read about situations with feral alphas as part of an assignment at UA. From what he read, the best approach was to calm the alpha and help them know that their mate is safe.

Izuku pulled Kacchan down so that he could rub their scent glands together on their necks. The alpha easily complied. The moment their necks touched, Izuku gasped at the sensation of their new bond marks rubbing together. It sent a shiver down his spine and Izuku found his whole body relaxing. The alpha continued the scenting process, rubbing his scent all over Izuku and leaving the omega relaxed to the point he felt practically boneless. Izuku moaned as he felt his mate’s mouth latch onto his neck.

It would have been easy to let the alpha continue, but Izuku was not sure if intercourse would help in this situation. With a huff of frustration, Izuku pushed his alpha’s mouth off. This earned him a small growl. Izuku soothed his mate’s frustration with soft kisses to the cheek and gentle purring. Soon he was able to get the alpha to lay his head in Izuku’s lap and relax. Izuku ran his fingers through Katsuki’s hair as he watched his red eyes drift shut. He was fairly certain that Katsuki would be back to himself by the time he woke up.

A vibration in Izuku’s pocket pulled his attention from Katsuki. Izuku felt a twinge of dread when he realized it was his phone. The heroes might be able to use that to track them down. They may have already done so. Izuku pulled the phone out and saw ‘Aizawa-sensei’ on the caller ID. He swallowed and hit accept. “Hello?”

“Midoriya, you two need to return to the school.” His teachers voice was cold and firm.

“Why?” Izuku let his irritation show in his voice. “So you can force us to go through a dangerous and life altering operation just because you don’t like who I fell in love with? Just because I’m not the perfect submissive omega that you all want me to be?”

“That’s not it,” Aizawa tried to protest. “You need to return for your safety and so we can resolve this issue. Even if we believed you about agreeing to the bond, as an omega the final decision lies with your mother. Until you reach the age of twenty, she still has the right to refuse suitors. And if Bakugo is forcing you then we cannot let that stand.”

Izuku clenched his fist in his lap. “He is not forcing me to do anything. Kacchan asked me multiple times before and during my heat to make sure this is what I wanted. I had to practically beg him to mark me and even then he let me mark him first. I know that you all think Kacchan is this brute of an alpha, but that’s not who he is to me. Kacchan loves me and I love him. He would never force me to do anything I don’t want to. But I can promise you this,” Izuku put as much strength I into his voice as he could without waking the sleeping alpha. “If you try to come between us and force us to separate, we will fight you every step of the way. Katsuki would burn this world to ashes for me and I would do the same for him.”