" don't bite them. They are ours to bite and eat. So don't torture them".
Jk sensually whisper on his lips and remove his thumb only to once again placed his lips softly on them and this time he just gently peak the lips. Taehyung heart thump loudly in his chest and shyly hide his face in jk chest.

Jk smile widen and pulled Taehyung closer holding him in his arms possessively. But looks like someone had to snatch his peace. With a sudden jerk jungggk pulled taehyung on himself little Harshly and make him lay on the top of him.

Taehyung gasp at sudden manhandling and wide eyes look at jungggk and found himself on the top of his alpha. Jk growl at his hyung for snatching his mate but jungggk give no damn to raging alpha and pulled Taehyung more closer holding his waist.

Jungggk groan in satisfaction feeling taehyung naked warm body on the top of his strong build body. Their every part is attached to each other like a perfect puzzle and jungggk felt damn satisfied feeling him on the top of his.

"Good morning baby". He said tugging taehyung hairs behind his ear and very tenderly kissed his forehead. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling his love and whispered back.
" g-good morning gukkie". He whisper softly which make jungggk smile widely and nuzzled his face in his cheeks and softly trace his nose tip on his jaw.

Taehyung held his shoulders for support when jungggk nuzzled his face in his neck and sucked the already marked taehyung. Taehyung whimper feeling his sharp teeth on his sensitive neck when jungggk take mouthful of his milky flesh and bite him creating a big ass dark bite.

" Ahh ~baby you are so addictive."
Jungggk moan in his neck and take a long sniff from his neck like he lost his sanity after sniffing his intoxicated scent. Taehyung bite back his own moan because of jungggk beautiful lips on his neck and on the top of him hearing him moaning his name surely make taehyung body thrill in pleasure.

Jk also joined them and started to roam his big hands all around taehyung back and sequezz his soft milky skin wherever his hand wants to touch him. Jungggk is biting and sucking his neck and making the marks more prominent and everytime when he look at them he can't be more satisfied seeing their marks.

Taehyung is whimpering and moaning mess in his both hungry alphas hold but suddenly he felt someone life his body from hungry wolves arms and find himself in his other mate jungkook arms. Jk and jungggk growl at their hyung when they saw jungkook with taehyung in his arms in bridal style.

When jungkook open his eyes he saw how his brothers are again devouring taehyung. So he get down from bed and walked toward their side only to quickly take taehyung in his arms.
" hyung give him back". Jk said with  dominating voice and jungggk also sharply stare at his hyung.

Jungkook scoff and hide taehyung face in his naked chest and said.
" it's enough now. He is already sore so control your hungry selves". Jungkook  said with a growl and glare at his brother who in return also growl at him annoyingly.

Jungkook didn't give them attention and left from there taking taehyung naked frame in his arms leave raging wolves behind.

Instead of going to their shared bedroom jungkook take taehyung in his room which he used before marriage and enter there with taehyung in his protective embrace.

He knows his brothers will not disturb him here. Because they all know one thing whenever they got to their previous rooms with taehyung that means only one thing that they want themselves alone with taehyung with no disturbance between them.

Jungkook closed his room door and sit on bed with taehyung on his lap. He lovingly stare at him and softly caressed his hairs and said.
" are you okay my Jaan. You are not feeling any pain right hmm. Tell your kook Jaan". Jungkook whisper with his love full voice and with affection caressed his lower back soothing him.