Season 1 Episode 3 - Into Uncharted Waters

The scene shifts to Sienna's and Quatlina's house, where they are both relaxing and spending some time together.

Sienna: This is a nice way to spend our day off.

Quatlina: I agree. It feels good to relax and not worry about anything.

They seemed to be enjoying each other's company and the peace and quiet. It seemed like a nice, calm day for them.

Quatlina: Yeah, I like this. It's nice to just relax and be ourselves, without having to worry about fighting monsters and saving the world.

Sienna: Yeah, I like to relax so that I wouldn't get stressed at school.

Quatlina: That's a good idea. It's important to take care of yourself and not push yourself too hard.

They both smiled at each other, and they seemed to be enjoying the comfortable atmosphere in the house.

Quatlina: It's a nice break from our usual routines. Let's try to make the most of it.

Sienna nodded, and they both seemed to be in high spirits as they were spending time together.

Ruomei: Thanks, Pako!

Ruomei smiled at Pako, and he was pleased to know that there were sweets here at Oh My Toast Cafe. He was looking for something sweet to get for tomorrow's lunch at school, and he was glad to have options to choose from.

Ruomei: Could I have a cupcake, please?

Pako: Sure! We have a variety of cupcakes here. Which flavor would you like to try?

Ruomei Yu: I wanna have hot fudge sundae cupcakes!

Pako: Great choice, Ruomei! We have some fantastic hot fudge sundae cupcakes here. Let me get you one!

Pako went to the kitchen to get the cupcake, and he soon came back with the hot fudge sundae cupcake for Ruomei.

Pako: Here you go! One hot fudge sundae cupcake, just for you!

Ruomei looked at the cupcake and grinned. He was looking forward to tasting it and enjoying it tomorrow at lunch. He thanked Pako for the cupcake, and he was ready to take a bite.

Ruomei Yu: *bites the Hot Fudge Cupcake* Mmm~ it's so delicious!

Ruomei took a bite of the hot fudge sundae cupcake, and he enjoyed the taste. It was sweet and decadent, and it was exactly what he wanted for tomorrow's lunch.

Ruomei: Mmm~ it's delicious! Thank you, Pako!

Pako smiled at Ruomei, and he was happy that he had enjoyed the cupcake.

Pako: You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it.

Pako went back to work, and Ruomei finished the cupcake and felt content. It was another delicious and enjoyable meal at Oh My Toast Cafe.

Yumika Fairclough and Sepp were walking together in Jinhae, and they were admiring the blossoming flowers.

Yumika: Wow, look at those blossoms! Aren't they cool, Sepp?

Sepp looked at the blossoms as well, and he nodded in agreement.

Sepp: Yes, the blossoms are beautiful. The colors are so pretty.

They were both admiring the beauty of the blooms, and they were enjoying the sunshine and pleasant spring weather. It was a nice day for them to take a walk and enjoy the blooming flowers together.