VII

Seonghwa's POV

When I woke up, Hongjoong once again was laying on top of me. He was still deep asleep. I looked down at him, he was the cutest guy I've ever seen.
I raised my head again and then immediately let it go back down on the pillow from pain. It hurt so much, I would do something disgusting to end it, it hurt that much. I groaned quietly and closed my eyes again.
I started trying to fall asleep when I felt a hand on my forehead. I immediately opened my eyes again and was greeted by the sleepy expression of Hongjoongs.

"Good morning."
He said in a low voice.

"Morning."
I sighed and closed my eyes again. I'm the mornings like there, I wished for nothing more but being alone with a cold bottle of water and snacks.

"Oh honey... your head is hot."
His eyes widened.

"I feel like it's gonna explode too."
I chuckled quietly.

"Oh shit... my work starts in an hour.. uh.."
He sat up and started looking around, then he snapped his fingers and looked at me.
"Can I call Mingi and Yunho for you?"

"Sure, I don't think I will be able to take care of Bumjoong."
I slowly sat up and wrapped my arms around Hongjoong.

"It's not about Bumjoong, he is an independent kid, but when he is sick he needs help too."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me in response.

"Okay then."
I kissed him again and smiled.

"I guess we won't be going on a date, huh?"
He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Why? We can have it here."
I rested my head against his and closed my eyes.

"Only if you say so, honey."
He kissed my neck and gripped onto my shirt.
"You're mine, Seonghwa."
He sighed contently.
"And I'm yours."

"Exactly."
I sighed too.

After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other and he kissed me one last time.
"Once I'm back, I will make you soup."

"I would love that."

"It's no guarantee you're even sick tho, it could be from yesterday."
He pat my shoulder with a smile.

"That's right... maybe it's not worth worrying about?"
I chuckled again.

"Maybe."
He nodded.
"But it's better to take care of it if it is a cold or a flu."

I put a hand on his cheek and started rubbing it lovingly, forgetting I ever had a headache.
"Thank you."

"I really love you."
He chuckled.

"I can see, but please give me just a bit of time to decide how I feel."

"Of course, of course I will give you time, my love."
He snuggled further into my hand and sighed contently, once again.
"I'm gonna go start getting for work now."
He pulled away from me and got up.

He went to shower and took some clothes with him to change there. I was left alone it his bed, I laid down again, I felt overly dizzy.
I was starting to feel cold, I curled up into the covers and tucked myself in. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, everything was spinning in place. I closed my eyes again and snuggled my head into the pillow with a groan, I felt miserable.