Chappie 3

Hey guys so how ya all doing? I hope ya guys doing good. if u aren't you can always talk to me if ya want i would love to help you guys even with the smallest problem. Anyways back to the story~~~~~~~
Jonathan on the top^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Landon's Pov~~

"BOYS GET OUT OF THE DAMN CAR WE'RE HERE" yelled dad waking me and jonathan up from our car nap. It was already noon.

Getting out of the car was a definite hassle with how cramp the car was with all our stuff. after getting out of the car we started walking towards our new pack house which its practically a huge mansion with 3 floors.

Once we reached the house dad started whistling saying "damn this is a really nice looking pack house its even bigger then our old pack house" Even i had to agree with that its the truth i mean.

After admiring the house from the outside we went in and lets say if you think the outside was nice then your mind will be blown away.

While walking to my already picked room which is on the third floor with my important belongings i started thinking about how school would be like tomorrow. I hope that no sluts will be interested in me. i just want my mate unless if my mate is one of the sluts i would so have to change him into a better person.

Once outside of my room. i opened the door and walked in. unpacking my important stuff into the room. my other belongings will arrive soon by the help of one of my pack members.

While waiting i decided to take a quick shower. halfway showering someone knocked on my room door. owh it must be someone from the pack with my belongings."come in and put them in a corner thx for the help" i said. after about five minutes i heard the door close.

After drying myself and wrapping the towel around my waist i went into my room and put on my calvin klein boxers and a tee. i started packing.

After three hours of packing i was finally done and jumped on the bed for a goodnights rest for school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys how was it? I know its kinda slow but i wanted to take it slow so i hope that you guys dont mind. anyways pls vote and comment it means a lot :) till the next chappie my pretty penguin baess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~