Friendship

We got more ao bing and Nezha! I love these 2 so much! Also it features the village from the movie Nezha (2019), Hope yall Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Nezha's POV

I looked up at the sign near the entrance to the village. The village I was born in, and where I grew up.

It has been years since I've been to this village, and I don't want to spend another minute here! But I have no choice!

Mk and his friends need an important item and it's last known location was here in this village. As much as I don't want to do this! I need to! For mk and his friends!

I tried to walk in but my body kept telling me no! Ugh! Why am I so stubborn!

I walked away from the entrance and down to the beach where I used to hangout when I was little, I sat near the shore and sighed. I hugged my legs, why is it so hard to do this!?!

I threw the bag I brought against a rock but it opened slightly upon landing, and inside was a shell, I walked over and picked it up. I remember this shell, it was used to summon ao bing whenever I needed him, and he was my best friend.

I sighed, maybe he could help me get over my fear of going into the village, but I highly doubt it still works. Only one way to find out.

I held the shell up to my lips and blew into it for a few seconds.

I looked around and didn't see ao bing, I sighed, knew this thing wouldn't work.

I stood up and turned to leave when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw ao bing standing there, he had a smile on his face

"Hello Old friend" He told me, I didn't say anything, I just hugged him tightly, I felt him hug me back.

"Hey, I know this hug, you only hug people when your upset, what's wrong?" He asked

I took a deep breathe and looked up at ao bing

"I need help, I was sent here to grab a mystical item my friends need, but its located in my village, I can't stand it there, everyone was so rude and mean, I can't face them!" I explained, for the first time in my life, I was actually showing genuine fear.

Ao bing looked concerned

"What if I helped you? If you have a friend with you, you'll be less afraid" Ao Bing suggested

I nodded at his idea

~Timeskip~

I was back in the same position I was in earlier, looking up at the stupid sign, with the name of the village on it. I took a deep breathe and looked at ao bing

He nodded, I took a deep breathe and entered the village, ao bing followed me inside.

As we both walked around, we were getting some stares

"You alright?" Ao Bing asked me in a whispered tone

I took a deep breathe and nodded.

We both kept walking, getting more and more stares! Oh come on judgy people! Can you not notice me for once!?!

Eventually me and ao bing made it to the center of town, where the object was said to be.

We both began looking around for it, but it was nowhere, I yelled in frustration but I heard a small gasp of fear, I looked and saw a mother holding her child in defense

"Don't hurt us!" She yelled

"I wasn't anywhere near you though" I told her

"Yeah, but I know all about you being the demon child, how you almost destroyed the entire village at only 3 years old, Your a monster!" She yelled before running off

I turned and looked at ao bing, he walked over and put his hand on my shoulder

"Just ignore them, they don't know the real you, they're idiots if they think your a monster" Ao Bing told me

I sighed

"But they're right, I mean, I almost destroyed the whole village at only 3 years old, I almost killed everybody, including you, In fact, I have killed you, you died protecting me, then I accidentally killed you again 500 years later, after we got our bodies back! How are you still my friend!?!" I asked

"Because I know you nezha, I protected you cause you were my only friend and I needed you, sure, I died again but I'm not mad at you, I know it was an accident" Ao Bing consoled me before he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back, I need this, I need him! My best friend In the whole world, I don't know where I would be if me and him weren't friends, most likely dead probably.

Suddenly, I saw glowing coming from inside the well. What?

I broke the hug and walked over to the well, ao bing walked over as well

"Hope you don't mind getting wet" I told Ao bing before I jumped into the well, and landed in the water below but I kept going down, until I reached the bottom.

Ao bing joined me as well with jumping in, the well was wide enough to fit the both of us.

At the bottom of the well, was the object I was looking for, glowing bright, I went to grab it but it was stuck.

I kept pulling at it to get it out, but it wasn't budging, ao bing swam over and started pulling it as well, and then after a few attempts at both of us pulling at it, we got it out! Yes!

Ao bing let go of the object and handed it to me, I smiled and both of us swam back up to the top of the well. When I got to the top, I started coughing due to having to hold my breathe down there. Ao bing was fine, he's a water dragon.

Ao bing grabbed the ledge of the well and pulled himself up before offering me his hand, I grabbed it and he helped me out of the well. As soon as I was out, I let go of his hand.

"You alright? I know you had to hold your breathe down there" Ao Bing asked me

"I am jealous of your power, you can breathe underwater and ya don't get wet when you go in water," I joked a bit

Ao bing and I both laughed at it.

I stood up from the ground and both of us started to walk out of the village.

Once we got out of the village, both of us were at ease again.

"Thanks for helping me get this" I thanked ao bing

"It's what friends do, we're always there for eachother, and know I'll always be there for you, no matter what" ao bing told me

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back!

After a few seconds, The hug broke and he disappeared, I looked down at the object and smiled before leaving the village, Mk and his friends will be thrilled!