"So can we go back now . I need to sleep " I said and make my way to the door without waiting for them as I was really tired and I can't take it anymore the atmosphere there was chocking me .

I will leave tomorrow anyway . I just need to play the game with him until tomorrow . I won't meet this girl anyway . 

I was in my thought when someone back  hug me  I quickly turn around and was ready punish the person but I get shock to see his face .

"YOU !!! " I angrily said

"yes me daddy . you can call me tae or daddy's baby boy " he said with a smirk playing on his soft pink lips oh I want to eat them . What the hell am I thinking ?! . I slapped my self mentally .

"Who is you daddy b*tch ?!...  I was right you are just a wh*re who want to get something in his  lose ass  ... But for your bad luck.   I'm ... Not ... Interested .. On ... A bitch... Like ... You " I said with a smirk but stopped when I saw tears in his eyes ... Shit I think I was so harsh on him  ... Should I apologize ?! .. But he started it so he deserve it ... But why I feel pain in my heart !!

" t-taetae is not w-whore 😭 ... t-taetae only wanted to tease d-daddy😭" he said crying hard . I panicked as I don't know what to say ... So I decided to do as what I do with princess . I pull him in my embrace hugging him tight while crassing his back  he hugged me tightly like his life depends on me ... he let soft sniff leave his mouth like a little baby .. How cute ?! ... Ahh not this thoughts again .. Jeon Jung kook pull your shit together ..

"Hahahahahahahahaaa"

What ?!... he suddenly started to laugh loudly like a maniac (maniac 💃🏻💃🏻)... I confusedly push him away softly ...he looked at my face and laughed more .

"WHAT ?! ...AM I A JOKE TO YOU ?! "

" sorry hahaha sorry ... But I forget to tell you that I'm an actor hahaha ... It was fun to tease you hahaha " he said making me more and more angry . I took his hand harshly and started to drag him then I pinned him on the wall my hand was beside his head . and the other one warping around his slim waist tightly while pressing him to my body .I can feel our lower parts touching each other I press him more closer to me as there was no space between us . our hot breath hitting each other's face . while I was looking at his eyes . I can see that he is afraid but who care his eyes is so beautiful I can see my world on it (ahem I think kook you are lost somewhere 🤭) . I trail my eyes to his parting pinkish lips  like its calling me to taste this sweet strawberries . I looked at his eyes again while getting more closer . our lips were about to touch he closed his eyes tightly ......

Thats when I .....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" he was screaming loudly as I bite his cheeks leaving a mark on it 😂 . I backed away to look at the master piece I made with a smirk . he pushed me hardly while crying .

"WHAT  YOU. DID TO MY HANDSOME FASE ?! ... WAAAAAA ...WAAAA ... IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH !!!  "

"Well you deserve it for teasing me . now we are done . I'm leaving now and I don't want to see your ugly whore face again , understand " I said the last word deeply he nodded his head quickly and run back to the restaurant in a light speed  .

How cute ?!... I chuckled at his  cutely running figure but stopped as I realized what I was doing !!

What the hell I only have my baby tiger yes .. Yes my baby tiger is the cutest baby in the world  ... What are you doing to me Tae ?! ... You have my baby tiger's eyes  and his soft strawberries lips ... Are you him ?! ... . but no he is so much  pure to be a bitch like you...but maybe ... No no my baby tiger is innocent and after all he is a villager not a city brat boy ... yes thats it (🙄i'm so done with him 😫)