Kaga: What!? Come on say it again!

Zuikaku: (Worried) Kaga-sempai! Please calm down!

Soryuu: We end our search for Akagi immediately, all ships must leave the area and immediately return to the base in the empire.

Kaga is surprised by Soryuu's cold words and she pushes Zuikaku away and walks towards her.

Kaga: Don't fuck with me! Akagi is our fleet CO! There is no way we can leave her behind!

Soryuu: Yes, it's just as you said, we have lost Akagi our flagship and the mass produced sirens are not working, our fleet simply can no longer defend itself from any type of enemy attack let alone continue with the operation . We can't just stay in this place any longer. Kaga understands that we cannot risk the entire fleet just for Akagi.

At that Kaga becomes enraged and what better solution than to go to blows, but the goddess of war was not on Kaga's side, because as soon as she takes two steps, she collapses and falls to the ground due to the severity of her wounds, fortunately Zuikaku manages to grab Kaga so he doesn't hit the ground and aggravate her injuries.

Zuikaku: Please Kaga, don't overdo it.

At that Kaga began to cry out of helplessness at not being able to help her sister Akagi.

Soryuu: (Sad tone) What else can we do for her?

Secretly, Ayanami, Yuudachi, Shigure and Yukikaze listen to everything and they get very worried, that's when Kako arrives to report.

Kako: Bad news, the enemy already knows our position and they are coming to catch us.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane fleet already knew the location of the enemy and they all prepared for combat and the fleet began to accelerate, the ships that were transporting the wounded were left behind to be protected.

Helena: We received an update from the enemy, according to Liz, the enemy began to mobilize to withdraw, heading 5-9-6.

Cleveland: (Sigh) Do we have to?

Wales: Yes, the power they control is very dangerous, plus there is the warning from that siren who ambushed her majesty's daughter, we will have to solve everything here and now.

Hornet: (sigh) There is no other choice... this is war.

Returning with the Imperial fleet, the girls look around on alert as they sail in retreat.

Hiryuu: It seems like they won't let us leave easily.

Soryuu: We cannot face them head on in our current state.

Hiryuu: Soryuu-nesama, please command the retreat, I will take care of them.

Zuikaku: No, I would like to be the rearguard.

All the girls are surprised by Zuikaku's words, no one would want to sacrifice a young woman like her.

Hiryuu: There is no way I would allow you to do such a thing!

Shokaku: This is not something you should feel responsible for.

Zuikaku: Shokaku-nee, I really understand what Kaga-sempai feels... if I lost you too... I would also break just like her.

Shokaku just sighs and then smiles.

Shokaku: Okay, Zuikaku. Your older sister will always be by your side.