Chapter 9: Shadow of Whispers

Start from the beginning

I quicky jump away grabbing my knive with shaky hand and poiting it at it. "W-Who are y-you" I ask scaredly. Their rise their hands before floating to me and speaking with low echoing voice. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." "W-who are y-you." "My name is not important. But I need to tell you something important." "H-how can I trust you. Y-you could be l-lying." It look at me before chuckeling sadly and whispering. "I was ██████ for speaking truth as you can see. So. Will you listen." I look at it disturbed before nodding my skull slowly.

"There is cold truth that is slowly crawling to you and each day is closer and closer." "What truth." "I can't tell you this, that's all on you how and when you find it. But remember you will hurt the one that will tell the truth." "But I don't want to-:" It shook its head. "Th̡̳͙̮̲͑̉̍͛̅ế̖̝͛͋͟͟r͉̗̰̮̉͆̀́ḙ̠̦̝́̿̔̅ i͖̩͇̫͌̂̍͑s̩͖̟̀̋͞ n̞̯̟͙̓̓̀͞o̦̙͉͉̅̔̍͞ ̧̝͒͗o̡̿t̜͇͗͠h̛̰̅͂͟ͅȩ̰͍̭́̓̂͝r͎͈͈̼͉͋͌͂̍͠ c̱̎ḣ͚̼̮̽́o̳̦̰͆̄͡i̜̙̤̔͌̇c̨͖̬̭̈́̍͌͝ę̪̬͍̾͂̓͝." It then turned around ready to leave before it stop.

I was confused before standing up and walking to him. I wanted to touch him but my hand just came thought him making me flitch and put my hand back before it spoke. "Can you promise me something." "What do you mean by-." "W̧̖͐̅i̤̿l̄͢l̛͔̞͚͌̽ ̪̗̖̎̏̊ỵ̧͙̾̄̈ȯ͔̠̤̩̈̅̔ù͔̜̙̀̾ o̝̳̍̌r̫̦̖̟͂̈́͐͑ ̛͓͈̲̞̉̀͒nṓ̢͍̦̺͎͛̀͑t!̹̬̦́͊̉" It shouted while his voice starts to be harder to understend. I nod quickly before he continued. "I̐͜ ̨̗͌̊w̨̮͚̖̉͛͆͞a̺̟͎͋̈́̾n̺̒t̨̼͖̔̃͊ ̢̻̒͑y͕̭͔̽̍͞ȏ̧͉̬̞͆̒͡u̧̘͋̍ ͉̗̑͒ţ̟͘͠ǫ̲̖̤͋͐̿͝ ͇̹̊̄̐͜͜͡t̅ͅa̧̮̯̞͌̽̀͞k̬̞̘̓͒̇͢͝e͔͇͑͌ ̛̫č̖̬́á̜̤̎r̠̲͂̅e͈͊̐͜ ̘̍o̦͋f̮͡ ş̥̖̱͐̏̚͢͡͡ớ̮̙̬͉͛̚m̫̺̗͋̆͌é͙͍͈͂̚ȯ̧̩̀ń̥ę̺̫̥́̈̆́.̹̑" "Take care of who?" "Ḓ̛̟̱̟̳͋͂̏͘͜͡ò̢̹͖̗̱̌͐̆̈́̌ͅ ͔̭̯́͗͝ĩ̧͓͛ṱ̳̦͓͖͂͒̾̈́̚ ̛̰̦̙̓̐f͍̤̠͉̘̦̒̄͐̄͒͜͝͝o͎͕̍̃r̳͈̐̒ ͓̺͚̖̲̃̆̂́͆m̜͈̪̫̗͒̉̈́̅͞ę̭̗̹̮̱̌͂̽̾̈͝.̘̣̞̙͍́̃̏̅͊̒͜ ̹̜̖̪̪͊̌͒͞͝Ṕ̨̠̜͈͔͈͙̽̃̀̀̚͠ĺ̤̕ͅe̝͖̤̺͇͑̂̈́͂̂̕ͅa̛͉̻̘̲͖̭͐̀̈́̈͞se. ̘͈̣͆͌͝T̺̞̈́̅̇͛͢͜͟͝█͕̼̗̔̅̚k̡̳̳̈́͛̚e͕̣̫͙̦͌͌͑͒͟͝͡ ̹̯͈͔̬͑́͊́̋͘͜͟͞█͉͓̼̯̝̮̐̏͂̅̍̍█̧̹̙̮̥̅̍̀̑͝r̭̗̔͒e̡̮̻̙̮͆̋̈́͑͂ ̡̭̫̦̲̒̿̍͟͞͝͠ǫ̝̟̲̠͛̎̈́̀̾█͍͉̊̆ ̧̘͉̲̫̑̍͗͠͞█̫̥̾̐█̛͇̗̂█̧̂█͗ͅ█̨̳̪̼̪͋́̓̚̚.̣̘͚̇͗͡"I didn't understand it anything before it also shift and vanished before I was left alone.

'What now' I thought. I sigh wanting to stand up but I found unable to do. I could only lay down. So I did so only to shive from cold. I hug myself to get some warmth before I notice something covering me. It was warm so I snuggle to it before I close my eyes getting sleepy before I falled limp.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with gasp sweating madly. I look around and found myself in bedroom before everything crashed into me like horse. "Right. We need those gems and finish that vampire problem." I mumble putting hand on my skull before I notice same clothes on me. I took of that weird jacked and look at it. It look interesting and quite familiar. 'It reminds me Error's clothes. But why would he carry jacked with him if he had those magic clothes' I though.

I sigh knowing I would not get answer before I stood up and change again before walking downstairs. I found Error sitting in bar talking to someone. I was ready to call on him before someone burst thought door making everyone freeze. He snickers and walk to bar while everyone was shut and pale from fear. I look at guy closely before seeing fangs coming out of his mouth and first think I got was urgent to go and kill that fucker before he would try to hurt anyone here.