Chapter 6: Howling Moon

Start from the beginning

"I. . . I went to your home last night when you were sleeping. And I found a l-letter." Trust look at Error worriedly while he spilled his tea and choke on air looking at his friend with horror. "I also notice photo of that Ink. And few more thinks." ". . ." "Error. I know it invaiting personal property. But this can't go for long. I need to know what happened." ". . . So you want to know the truth. Yes?" Torrust nod quietly.

Error chuckle driedly before he lock door with making making Torrust flitch and told. "I knew this would happend sooner or later. But I never thought you would be the one. My bet was on Dr.Lofy or Eterna. So this caught me off guard. *sigh* But I think it time to say the truth. . . Think I will tell you now. Will stay between us two. I won't tell you this unless you promise me to take it to your grave." Torrust nod with determination in his eyes.

Error sigh once more before he mumbles. "Think I will tell you will be pretty touchy and I don't know if I would be able to speak afterwards. So just to say it before we start. I will tell you almost everything. I will still keep some thing for your own safety. . . . . . sorry. I just think about something. I guess we can start." "Take your time if you need to." Error shook his skull. "Sooner I will tell you. Sooner I will finish." Error mumbles before he took deep breath and starts.

"Ink is. . . or was. My Archnemesis. We fought. A lot. Maybe more then lot. I fought with him more times then I rest. He was a sadist. For those who look at him as the 'Hero' or 'Savior' for them no. For them he look like perfect kind guy. Maybe he was? I don't really know anyome. What I know- That he was a sadist towards those who were agains him. He hate me and people I work with. Because we do what was right. Even thou he thought we were 'bad'." "Why didn't you tell him then?" Error chuckle sadly before he continues. "I tried many times but he always ignore us before attacking." "That's horribe." "It is."

"You read my letter. Did you?" Error ask bluntly while Torrust nod. "*sigh* you probably wondering who is Outer." Torrust nod.

"Outer is. . . or was my boyfriend. We are great frineds. I always come to his place to watch starts with him. He was kind, funny, and teach me lot of about astrology. But Ink. thought of him as a traitor. . . and didn't like the idea with me dating someone." "What happned next?" "I. . ."

flashback in Error's pov:

I was just chilling at my place before I got letter but this one wasn't from Outer. "Maybe accident? Oh well it won't hurt if I just look." I told with grin and open letter before I read it. My eyes widen when I finish before I drop letter and teleported to the place only to found councill with Ink and Outer hurt on ground.

"Outer!" I shout and rush to him. I kneel down to his level only to notice hole in his chest. "Outer. Are you alright. What happened please tell me." I almost beg being worried about him. Outer just smile weakly and cough out some blood before I notice how his body slowly starts to dust. "Y-you came." "No Outer please stay with me. We can do this. I-I-I will get you to Nightmare I'm sure he will know how to help you. Or maybe-." Outer chuckle happily before I stroke Error's cheek and shook his skull before whispering.

"Its ok. You tried your best. "No Outer please. Don't die on me I-." "shhh. It will be ok. You did your best." Hot tears were streaming down from my sockets before Outer hugs me tightly and wipe my tears before he whispers. "I'm sorry Error. I hope you will find someone better. "N-no please don't leav-." "Goodbye." Outer whisper before he turned into dust in my arm leaving me with dust filled jacked.

I look at it shock before I broke into sobs while no one dared to spoke. They were also sad for doing it. Outer was friend of everyone. He was one of most kind neutral sansess. He didn't care if you were so called Good or Bad. He judge by his own experience. He even let everyone in his au without care if they promised not to kill anyone. Sansess adore him. Yet it had to be done.