Chapter 1: From ashes they Reborn

Start from the beginning

They were at least dozens of dust from vampires while some of them had snap neck and were hanging on some kind of string and others were impaled barely alive before King saw how last three vampires tried to attack villager but fail miserably when that villager grab them and throw them with same maybe even bigger force than they have before he calls out spell "Flimus!" burning them alive.

Guards didn't waste any time and rust to take vampires hostage while other guards rush to Error with Dr. Lofy and King next to them. When Guards rush to the skeleton they saw how blood was coming from his body but he seems like he doesn't care while his eyes were crimson red while looking in all directions wanting nothing more than blood. King Asgore then show up before he spoke.

"Please calm down we don't want to hurt you we came here after someone told us what happened," Asgore spoke calmly. Error notice Asgore before his eyes slowly turn back to normal before he starts to feel dizzy so Eterna catches him. King then asks again. "What is your name skeleton and what happened here.

"My... My name is Error. I was a teacher that teach people but mostly kids how to use rune magic in defense. B-but last night blood moon came and they... they killed everyone except me...heh what an Irony? Gues I will never die after all." Error mumble last part weakly. "Wait rune magic!" Dr.Lofy shouts making Error hiss. "Yes, I learn it one year ago." Error told while still hissing from pain and loud noises." "What happend to all vampires?" Eterna ask. Error stayed silent... "Please tell us what happened so we can help you afterward," Asgore asks again calmly.

"I was looking around a village searching for survival and I only find one of my dying students. I couldn't save him so I at least make his death not painful while he told me that was blood moon today. When he d-die. I broke into cry and call at all vampires so they could get me while looking at the moon. But something then happened to me. I feel how all my rage and bloodthirst grew at a rapid rate. Like darkness that consumes light. Before I let my insanity to do the job.".

"What happened to the vampires?" Eterna asks a little scared. "He hehehe hahahahaha." "What a-are you l-laughing at." Dr.Lofy asks scared. "What do you think happened to them? I killed them I slaughter them without mercy. They killed my students so I took their worthless lives like I've done many years ago in my old kingdom where I serve." Error lied. He cought out blood making everyone took a step back while Eterna holds onto Error thickness. Error laugh again for while before he broke into sobs and mumble.

"Why? Why everywhere I go is just death. I just want to help monsters and humans. That's all. But it always ends with my suffering and with others suffering because of me." Error mumble before he starts to cry again. Asgore looks at Error sadly before he command.

"You two. Took him to Dr.Lofy she will heal him while I and Eterna will talk about something." Guards quickly rush and took Error from Eternas grab before they carry him away with Dr.Lofy behind. Asgore then turn to Eterna and spoke.

"Do you feel the strength in the air?" "Yes, Asgore. But why does it seems... familiar?" "This is rune magic. I thought all mages were killed in the war. But this one is... special. I never feel this strong magic not even in war. He is a special Eterna. We should recruit him." "We can't force people to become guards you know it's against the rules Asgore." Asgore sigh again before he spoke. "Sadly I know. But we can at least ask him. If his goal is to protect people then we definitely would have a place for him as royale mage." Asgore told before he and Eterna walk away.

Meanwhile Error pass out in the guard's arms so he was healed and take care of for a week before he woke up. That day Eterna and Asgore ask him and they were surprised by the answer.

"I want to help people to feel safe. So I will help you around the village next to Eterna. I would be your royale mage on one hand but I would also be a Vampire hunter. Because I'm sick of people dying next to me because of them. And if they want to make me angry. And I'm willing to show them my rage."