Purple and Pink POV

(Short chapter. But why do Pink and Purple remind me of Pinky and the Brain sometimes? lol)  

Purple walks down the hall where he opens a door to the room he and Pink are sharing. Purple walks into the room to see Pink sleeping on his bed. Purple walks over and gently kicks the mattress of the bed then speaks coldly. "Get up Pink." Pink wakes up and sits up then yawns. "Hey Purp." Purple glares at Pink. "I told you not to call me that." Pink stands up and sarcastically says. "Sorry." 

Purple walks over to his own bed where he pulls a knife out from under the mattress and fiddles with it while talking. "I made a truce with that Red idiot," Purple says while smirking. Pink looks surprised. "You did? Aren't you trying to get the rest of the device back though?" Purple nods. "I am, but right now our main objective is to survive, and having the protection of that saint is our best option." Purple stabs the knife into his mattress and walks over to Pink. "That means no giving us away. We aren't going to kill these idiots just yet." Grins and rubs his hands together.

A few seconds pass then Pink then groans ruining Purple's moment. "I'm hungry.....can we get something to eatttt?" Purple rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." They both camouflage their imposter features and walk out of their room.