i fell out of a plane so that was the scariest shit i've done in my life

Start from the beginning

"Don't you want to avenge Sam?" Nate ignored Sully and Halle.

"They're armed and we're on a plane. If you want to avenge Sam do it when she's alone and when we're on land." Halle says trying to reason with Nate as he'll halfly listen to her.

At that moment, rage pierced him to the core. He didn't listen to Halle nor Sully. He made Halle hold his parachute before squaring up to Braddock.

"Hey! Did you kill my brother?" He asked him as Sully and Halle both shook their heads.

Then henchmen withdrew their guns which Braddock and Jo stopped to lift a finger.

"I said did you kill my brother? Sam Drake?" Nate threatened to pull the single handle that would release the parachute of all the crates.

Sully quickly and tightly strapped on his parachute knowing this wasn't going to end well. Halle focused on Nate, scared to death at what was going to happen if he pulled that thing.

Sully showed up in the midst of the dangerous situation. "Nate! Halle" C'mon!"

Nate pulled the handle as Sully pulled his, Sully parachuted away with the map, meanwhile the crates started to move one by one.

Halle tried to give Nate his parachute back but was blocked by a crate. Nate managed to dodge the crates as well as the bullets the henchmen were shooting at him. Halle was still inside, avoiding the fight and the crates, protecting the parachutes.

The next thing Halle knew, was his foot got stuck on one of the cates and it dragged him. He aimlessly reached for something to hold onto, but was left adrift.

"Oh, god!"

"Nate!" Halle cried out his name as a crate pushed her and she fell out. Halle had to unfortunately sacrifice one of the parachutes, so she wouldn't fall all the way down.

Halle saw Nate dangling, unconscious. It didn't take long until he woke up and began panicking again. Nate tried to unstick his foot. Halle would help if there weren't for the strong air pressure. It was difficult to move since she was holding a crate with one hand and the only parachute she had with the other. "Okay, I got it-woah!" He yells as he got his foot unstuck, he tumbled to the other crates.

Halle looked down to see if he had fallen, but thank god he didn't. When she looked back up, a henchman was there, attacking her and also attempting to steal the parachute that was strapped on her.

"Shit! Will you get your own, instead of robbing a teenager?!" Halle's fingers started slipping as Nate popped up right behind him as if he sensed that she was in trouble

"Nate, just go to the platform!" Halle yelled.

"Halle, hold on! I'll be there!"

She couldn't hold on any longer she slipped and fell for real, not before hugging the parachute to guarantee that it wouldn't be separated from you. She felt for the handle and pulled it as she felt her body going numb.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Halle craned her neck for a split second to check on what was happening only to see Nate coming down your way. She steered herself to the other way, so she could avoid getting hit.