time for the cross heist and nate almost getting us caught

Third Person's POV

Sully handed Nate a box as she assumed that they were clothes for tonight. Halle went into the bathroom upstairs to change, as she opened the box and found a black spaghetti strapped dress neatly folded with black heels inside. Halle had to admit that the dress was cute. She put the dress on as it fitted just right. She put the heels on and after doing a rest run (not literally), and her feet slowly adjusted to the heels. She walked down the stairs and found Sully in the same suit he wore earlier, leaning against the stair case.

"I didn't know if you'd like it or not." Sully says to his daughter as she scoffed a little.

"Not bad, but you're not winning me over too easily." Halle says as he nods his head as he raised his hands up slowly in surrender.

"Roger." Sully says as he put his down.

"Uh, Sully, could you help me?" Nate says as he's still struggling with the tie, before Sully could go and help him Halle took the initiative and helped him.

"Let me guess you couldn't figure it out?" Sully asked amused as Nate gave him a look.

"I couldn't figure out the length. I just keep making it all fat." Nate says to Sully as Halle finished tying it.

"You can thank me later." Halle says as she put her hair in a braid to keep it out of her face. She turned back to Nate and chuckled. "Okay, it's later."

"Uh, thanks." Nate says to her as she fake saluted him. "So you were in the navy, dishonorable discharge."

"You did some homework, huh?" Sully asked as Halle took a drink from the vodka bottle that her father had.

"Of course, I did." Nate smugly said as Halle rolled her eyes at what he said.

"I flew helicopters. I was preserving some artifacts from a museum in Baghdad. I was over the max load weight, crashed pretty hard. They got all upset and kicked me out, bit of an overreaction, but what are you gonna do?" Sully says as he looked at Nate.

"Translation, he looted them." Halle says as her father turns to face her, as he pointed a finger in her direction.

"I did not loot them." Sully says as Halle flipped him off as she chugged down the bottle of vodka, and then moved to the tequila. All while she's doing this Nate is looking at her wondering why she's drinking this much alcohol all of a sudden. Is it because she's trying to drown out her feelings of working with her Dad on this mission impossible mission?

"Well, if I didn't, somebody else would have." Sully said as he handed Nate a flashlight. "Also, what's with the cat?"

"Oh, the cat? She's just for you." Nate says as Halle was half way done with the tequila that was currently in her hands.

"What?" Sully asked looking at Nate like he was crazy. There was a ragdoll cat sitting on top of the arm rest of Sully's couch.

"Yeah, his life is supes depressing." Halle says as she leaned back as she chugged down the alcohol like it was water. She was acting like she's done this before, or maybe she's trying to impress Nate.

"No, I'm not gonna keep this thing." Sully refused. "They're gonna shit all over my floor."

Sully says as Nate walked towards Halle as she went to take the last sip and then that's when he took the bottle from her, as she nearly punched him in the face. But he ducked just in time.