chapter 8

"Harley are you ready for our date?" joker asked.

"just a minute Mr J" Harley replied before she came out wearing a beautiful dress

"what do you think puddin?" Harley asked.

"it's beautiful my dear, now we must hurry my friend Eddie is going to be telling riddles on stage very soon "joker said as they got into the car.

but as the joker was driving, Batman jumped from a rooftop and landed on the car.

"uh mr j, not to complain or anything but BATMAN IS ON THE ROOF OF THE CAR" Harley announced

"hold on tight" joker said as he began violently swerving, trying to knock Batman off.

"get off of our car Batman we're not doing anything wrong" Harley said "well not yet" Harley said as she pulled out a gun and shot the roof.

one of the bullets went through the roof and hit Batman in the leg, his body rolled off the car and skidded across the road.

"good shot my dear" joker said complementing her.

a few minutes later they arrived at the fanciest restaurant in Gotham City.

as soon as Harley got out of the car, she starred in amazement.

as they both went inside they were greeted by the restaurant owner: Oswald Cobblepot A. K. A the penguin.

"what are you two doing here, at my restaurant" Oswald said.

" nice to see you again ossy" joker said as he looked down at the penguin.

"likewise" he replied "you better go easy on the drinks this time clowney" he said as he gave the joker a warning.

"I

"I... see your point" the joker replied as he used his finger to push the umbrella downward.

"what did you do last time?" Harley asked him.

"I got too drunk and stood on a table and started dancing" joker replied.

"oh" Harley said.

as they sat at a table they looked at the stage and saw Eddie A.K.A the Riddler doing riddles.

"I have an idea" joker said "Harley why don't you get up there and sing a song about me" the joker said to Harley.

" but Mr J I can't sing but I'll try "Harley said as she asked Eddie if she could use the stage and he agreed.

"hi everyone I'm uh going to sing a song about my beloved Mr J" Harley said.

a few seconds later she started singing.

after that everyone cheered and clapped.