She proceeds to belly flop on top of Origami while continuing, "if anyones getting sunscreen rubbed on their back by Shido it's me!!!"

Seeing her place now taken by not one but two different girls, Kaguya becomes enraged while jumping on top of Tohka while shouting, "hey! He still isn't finished me yet!"

Shido looks wider eyed at the dog pile of women that is in front of him and arguing but isn't sure what or anything he can say at this point. Meanwhile Burchard continues to sit with Yuzuru a few feet away though becoming concerned at what he was seeing, he leans over while asking, "should we do something?"

She looks back at him with a raised eyebrow while asking, "inquiry: are you not enjoying the show?"

He replies, "I mean it's definitely an interesting sight to see but I'm worried someone will get hurt."

He points at the bottom of the pile while continuing, "especially since that origami girl hasn't moved in a while."

Looking down at origami who was now close to being level with the sand causes Yuzuru to say, "confirmation: you have a point."

She puts a hand to her chin while thinking out loud, "inquiry: what would be the best course of action?"

With an idea coming to mind, Burchard looks over while asking, "hey Tohka?"

Hearing her name causes Tohka to lift herself off which intern causes Kaguya to roll off her with a thud but ignoring this she looks over at Burchard while asking, "you called?"

He holds up the volleyball that was previously planted in Shido's face while asking, "why did you have this?"

As if coming to a sudden realization she says, "oh yeah! I was going to ask if you wanted to play volleyball!"

She looks over at Shido while shouting, "come on Shido! Let's go play!"

Confused by the whole situation in front of him but still tired from the night before, Shido simply smiles guiltily while saying, "sorry but I'm still pretty tired, why don't you all go play instead?"

To his surprise, Tohka starts to glare at him and while pointing at Kaguya snaps, "you mean from your wild night with her?"

He looks back at her shocked while muttering, "you heard?"

Origami lifts herself up, ironically leaving a perfect imprint of herself in the sand, and glares at Shido while saying, "the whole hotel heard."

Shido sits there horrified at what he is hearing while Kaguya grins cheekily and says, "ha! It just sounds like you're all jealous."

The anger suddenly shifts from Shido to her as Tohka and Origami glare at her with dark auras surrounding them both. Kaguya starts to shiver from the chill that ran down her spine from their gaze and seeing things deteriorating at an alarming rate, Burchard quickly jumps up while saying, "I have an idea!"

Caught off by the sudden outburst, the dark aura dissipates as everyone's attention now turns to Burchard as Tohka curiously asks, "what is your idea?"

Burchard holds the volleyball up while replying, "why don't you guys play against each other?"

She ponders the idea while looking back at the other girls, but with her defiantly looking away and crossing her arms, she responds, "humph! Why would I want to play with them?"

He quickly replies, "because I think it would be fun!"

He continues to smile innocently back at her while thinking, "and it'll stop any potential bloodshed..... hopefully."