O-Myaa

Waking up with your friend's foot kicking your cheeks is definitely not on your to-do list today.

But unfortunately, Miya Atsumu is always by your side to ruin it.

Last night, you visited Miya's household again. As usual, you fell asleep after practicing volleyball for a long time in their backyard.

However, your sleeping position is anything but peaceful.

You felt a gentl- No, it wasn't gentle at all. You felt a really really brutal push against your cheek.

When you opened your eyes, you found yourself falling asleep peacefully next to Atsumu, not.

His legs stretched out with his foot kicking your face.

"Atsu, your feet smell..." You mumbled.

However, it seemed like Atsumu was still asleep because all his responses were just mere groan.

"Ngh... Shut the hell up." He mumbled in his sleep, his expression turning sullen. He then tossed to the other side while swinging his arms to adjust himself to a more comfortable position.

What he didn't know was, while he was doing that, he accidentally punched you in the cheek with full force, causing you to somehow get thrown across the room in a very comical way.

'MIYA FUCKING ATSUMU, IMMA KILL YOU!'

You forced yourself to smile before you placed your foot on his cheeks and pressed it down.

"Oi. Wake up, pisshead."

Hearing that threatening morning voice, Atsumu's eyes immediately opened wide while his body jolted awake; it was as if a danger alarm went off in his brain.

When he realized what he was doing, he looked at you with a very scared face.

"Y-Y/n?! What is this p-position?!" He freaked out, scrambling to go on his knees.

'THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST DID.'

You simply give him a long, suffocating glare to make him think about what he's done and you know by the expression he makes, the message you wanted to deliver was clearly visible to him.

There was a long pause between the two of you; Atsumu cowers back against the wall like a scared puppy while you stand by the bed like an angry mother ready to scold her son.

You guys are like an old married couple now.

You knew it. He knew it too.

"W-What did I... do?" Atsumu finally spoke up with a small nervous grin, but this time his voice cracked a bit at the end.

"What did you- You kicked me with your stinky feet, Atsu." You complained, raising an eyebrow.

"Y/n, I was asleep. What did you expect me to do?! Tie myself up so my body doesn't automatically do kung fu while I'm asleep?" Atsumu groaned, leaning back against the bed again, not even bothering to stay focused on this conversation anymore.

It's not like you weren't expecting that he wouldn't get scared or be sorry for that, but that doesn't mean you are any less annoyed.

You were silent for a moment, only to let out an exasperated sigh before bending down to get to his height.

"Apologize." You demanded.

You kept your gaze glued to his eyes, waiting for him to give you his apology.

It doesn't take long for your pressure and sharp tone to reach him, resulting in him looking away.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled almost inaudible, but it wasn't enough to satisfy you.