Dumbass

As expected of Miya and L/n, the two of you had just come out of the Principal's office after two hours of detention.

You seemed to look really tired, rather than annoyed, while Atsumu just looked glum. I mean who wouldn't react that way after hearing the teacher's incessant nagging?

As the two of you walked out, Atsumu decided to break the silence.

"You do know that you can be pretty sassy sometimes, right?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Funny how that's coming from the one who didn't even hesitate to talk to the teacher in the most sarcastic way possible!" You shot back at him, trying to be serious.

Hearing that, Atsumu just laughed at your words and in no more than five seconds, your lips slowly stretched into a grin before letting out a snicker.

You turned around, stopping yourself from walking to face him, "Ya think now that teacher won't bother us next time?"

Atsumu let out a heavy satisfied sigh, smiling from ear to ear, "Yeah. She'll get fed up with us eventually."

"You knowww... We were this close-" He put his finger almost touching your nose just to annoy you, "-to getting expelled today."

You grinned, pushing his hand away from your face, "Well, we almost get expelled almost twice this week. That means we are going to do something nice then. We don't want to get bad reputation with the teachers, don't we?" You then turn back to walk forward again, leaving Atsumu behind.

He simply chuckled, following your lead, "Huh. I thought you don't care about that type of stuff. Aren't you someone who is always being smug because you don't care about what others think?"

"Well yeah, I don't care what others think! But, I'm not gonna take the risk of getting expelled." You explained casually before gasping loudly, "Oh my gosh, Atsu! This is the only time we will actually follow the school rules! We need to be grateful!"

However, Atsumu didn't responded with the same energy. He just dramatically faking a shiver, "Ugh... I can sense the sarcasm."

That leads you to playfully roll your eyes and kick him in the back of his legs, "You little-!" That manage to make Atsumu yelped a little, falling down to the floor.

"Pfft-! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Briefly, you let out a satisfied laugh, happy that you finally trick him. However, you got interrupted when Atsumu suddenly grab your hand to drag you down.

And so, you now also kneel on the floor next to him.

"Aww! Falling for me, huh, Y/n?" Atsumu teased, "I never thought there would be a day where Y/n would literally fall for me."

You simply gave him a deadpan look as he now laughed.

"Oh, shut it." You grumbled as you stood up, followed by him pulling your hand to help him stand up again.

"Kiddingg! Kiddiiinnnggg!!" His grin grew wider with your response.

The two of you continued walking down the empty school hall, not really heading anywhere in particular since everyone's already went home already.

"Are we seriously the only ones here, besides the principal and the janitors?" You sweatdropped, finally arriving at the main entrance of the school.

Atsumu shrugged his shoulders, "Well, yeah. School ended almost three hours ago, dumbass."

"Damn.. We should probably go home already." You stopped right in front of your shoe locker. You then took off your school shoes and took out a pair of your casual shoes from the locker before putting them on.