Chapter- 14

Shortly after Jiwoo left Kayden and Kartien woke up. Kartien was trembling from the overuse of his healing ability to heal Jiwoo.

Yahir felt bad for him so he picked him up and started massaging him using his own healing abilities to give him energy.

"Do you feel better now?"

Yahir asked.

"Yeah"

Kartien answered enjoying the massage letting himself loose.

Kayden was very annoyed at this. He dragged Kartien away by the excuse of missing Jiwoo's match. Thankfully Yahir and Kartien bought it went to the sparing arena.

The went well. Jiwoo was able to defeat Duke but after the match his core was chaotic again.

Everyone cheered for Jiwoo's win. Jiwoo looked at Yahir mouthing 'sweet and sour ribs'. Yahir chuckled at this. While the two cats wondered what made Yahir laugh so happily.

As promised Yahir made sweet and sour ribs for Jiwoo by sneaking into academy's kitchen.

The rest of the time was spend relaxing around. Yahir was still vigilant and would tour around making sure everything was safe. Yahir was taking a nap when he felt Kayden's power fluctuate in the air.

He got and flew to the area where the fluctuations were coming from. He saw Kayden and a black panther fighting. The panther was easily defeated by Kayden. Then the panther turned into a beast.

But it still was not a big deal for Kayden as he very easily subdued him.

After the match, four of them went back to Jiwoo's room.

"Seriously, you can't even last an hour without getting into fight with someone."

Yahir murmered shaking his head listening to Kayden letting how good he felt after that fight.

Yahir just ignored them and went to sleep near a window.

Yahir was watching as Kartien who believes himself to be the most genius human on earth proposing a deal to treat Iseul's dog's eye if Kayden thought him the punch he used to defeat the black panther.

Kartien smirked like a maniac when Kayden pretended to reluctantly agree to the deal.

'What am I gonna do with my foolish friend?'

Yahir looked at Kartien with pity. But since Jiwoo was so happy with this exchange he didn't meddle in.

After the treatment of Iseul's dog, Kartien was really tired. He and Kayden fell asleep on gazebo on academy grounds. Yahir was sitting near them vigilant.

He always feels like something will happen, especially after Jiwoo declined their request to join WAA.

Jiwoo's friends were also there talking when Subin out of nowhere pulled out the topic the him, Kartien and Kayden.

"You really can't deny how handsome Kartien and Kayden are. But if I have to choose someone I would unhesitantly choose Yahir."

"He's so charming and beautiful. He's even kind and gentle and knows how to cook. He would be the perfect husband."

Subin squealed imagining something in her head. Yahir sweat dropped at this.

'Children now-a-days have weird thoughts'

He thought.

"But Yahir is already married to Kayden, didn't you saw their marriage certificate that day in the hospital?"

Jisuk exclaimed.

"Speaking of marriage, what do you think their wedding night would have been like?"

Subin said wriggling her eyes at Jisul.