ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀʀᴋ 🔞

Start from the beginning

But now, you had become the antithesis of your own existence. 

You had broken your own rules, defied the very core of your being, and willingly chosen to be a disappointment to your brother, all to explore the emotions and experiences of the newer gods.

Closing your eyes, you let out a slow, trembling breath, and when you opened them, your eyes had changed. 

They now bore a striking blue with a crimson-red hue, a physical reflection of the transformation that had taken place within you. 

You, once the epitome of perfection and devotion to duty, had become what you once despised – a

SINNER

"You never recognized me, brother," you murmured, your voice tinged with sorrow. 

"All the sacrifices I made, all the pain I underwent... I was always, always a disgrace. I will change, dear brother. Even if you and the primordial sea will devour me in the end, I will, for the briefest moment, be the happiest person I've ever been."

You knew that the path you had chosen was destined to be short, but it would be a life filled with vibrancy and emotion, unlike anything you had ever experienced. 

The end of the God of Judgment was approaching, and you had already faded into obscurity in the cosmic order. 

It was only a matter of time before your beloved nation followed suit, forgetting you completely.

Any guesses who the brother is? :))

Anyways, Under the dots:

🔞 ♡

-> Not too hardcore, between Vanilla and Lemon

-> soft 🔞♡

In his dimly lit office, Neuvillette was ensconced in a mountain of paperwork

The case files from the drug organization he'd recently busted sprawled across his desk.

Aether had brought this to his attention in a frenzy, and now he was tasked with the delicate job of covering up your tracks, especially the deaths of two innocent individuals - Silver, one of Navia's bodyguards, and a Garde.