ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴀʟ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ

Idk, I couldn't find a good pic about Y/N's dress, so here we go what I liked the most:

Horny Warning Alert

...

somewhere

The lights dimmed slowly, casting a soothing shadow over the surroundings

The audience fell into a hushed silence, and within that quietude, you could hear your own gentle breaths.

It was oddly relaxing, perhaps due to the plush red cushion beneath you or simply the relief of temporarily shedding the heavy mantle of the God of Judgement, becoming an ordinary observer.

Then, a beam of light pierced the darkness, illuminating the stage.

"Welcome, dear audience, to the enchanting Opera Epiclese! I am the star of tonight's performance, Lyney!"

Lyney strode confidently into the spotlight, his eyes locking onto yours, a mischievous wink directed your way, drawing a cheer from the rest of the crowd.

"And joining me in this magical journey is my dear sister, Lynette, who will be playing the role of my wonderful assistant. Let's extend a warm welcome to her as well!"

Lynette, though visibly fatigued, joined her brother on stage, her eyes half-closed as she softly greeted the audience, "Hello, everyone."

"Haha, I understand she might appear a tad sleepy right now, but that's just a sign of her nervous excitement," Lyney quipped, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"Whatever," she replied, her eyes rolling in playful annoyance.

"Now, I'm sure some of you are thinking: Two Vision holders, freely wielding elemental powers, performing magic-this can't be real magic at all," Lyney continued, displaying his pyro Vision for all to see.