Chapter 217 - 220

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked back in unison. When they saw Wei Zhou's ice-cold expression, everyone was stunned. Many of the female students who were instantly captivated by Wei Zhou's icy demeanor rubbed their eyes. They couldn't believe that Wei Zhou would appear here. "Hey, it's Wei Zhou. This man is too good-looking! He's even better looking in person than on TV."

"How crazy. Su Yan's ex-husband is too handsome. He's even more handsome than celebrities."

"Wei Zhou is a total heartthrob! Look at him! He's so cool and aloof! Su Yan is really lucky!"

Listening to the whispers of the female students, Su Yan felt speechless. She was lucky? She didn't understand why these girls were interested in a blockhead. Just thinking about it made her feel speechless.

Compared to the female students, the male students were more surprised. They didn't expect Wei Zhou to appear here. Wasn't he supposed to be thousands of miles away in Jiang Du? What was he doing here? When their gazes shifted to Su Yan, they immediately understood what was going on. Wei Zhou had chased her all the way to Feng City. If it wasn't for Su Yan, they wouldn't believe that someone like him would appear here. They were all men, so they understood what was going on.

Chapter 218: Beautiful to the Core

The smile on Su Yan's face faded. "President Wei?"

Wei Zhou walked past the crowd and stood in front of her. "I have something to talk to you about."

It had been almost a year since their divorce. After twelve long months of uninterrupted contact, Wei Zhou finally understood Su Yan. He knew very clearly that Su Yan said she didn't want to see him because she really didn't want to see him. She wasn't playing hard to get.

Wei Zhou observed very carefully. When he appeared just now, he could clearly see that the smile on Su Yan's face had faded. When she said goodbye to her high school classmates, her face was still full of smiles, but when she saw him, her expression immediately darkened.

Wei Zhou knew very well that with Su Yan's current attitude towards him, it was best for him to say his purpose directly. Otherwise, Su Yan would say to him coldly, "I'm leaving first."

Su Yan raised her eyebrows and looked at Wei Zhou for ten seconds. Then, she looked at Li Chen and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, but no thank you."

After saying this, she waved to her classmates, "Everyone, go back. We'll meet again next time. Goodbye."

After doing all this, she glanced at Wei Zhou indifferently and then walked straight into the elevator. Just before the elevator doors closed, Wei Zhou glanced at Li Chen again. Even if he was a blockhead, he understood what Su Yan was trying to do.

In the lobby on the first floor of the hotel.

The elevator doors opened, and Su Yan and Wei Zhou walked out one after the other. There was a cry of surprise, "No way. The man who just came out of the elevator seems to be Wei Zhou. He's the president of Excellent Era Corporation."

Another voice echoed, "Remove the 'seems'. You didn't see wrongly. That person is Wei Zhou."

"What's going on? It's rumored that Wei Zhou abandoned Su Yan, but why does it seem like it's the other way around? It's obvious that our most beautiful school belle doesn't like President Wei." The first voice sounded.

The second voice continued to cooperate, "Do you still need to say what's going on?" In my opinion, if Wei Zhou didn't say that he had something to look for her for, based on what our school belle said, there's a high chance that she would say something heartless. For example, why are you here? If there's nothing else, I'll leave first. The Internet even said that our school belle was kicked out by some rich family. Now, it seems like what the Internet said isn't accurate. To kick out such a gorgeous woman, is that rich family blind?".