Chapter 382 Qiankun Pearl

Start from the beginning

  Looking at the ecstatic Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyelids. "Don't rush to talk about opportunities. No one will compete with you here. Now I ask you, where is this place? Why did Murong and I suddenly come here."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked at his master. "How did you get here?"

  "We were admiring the moon. Suddenly, a ray of moonlight refracted onto the stone and turned into a blue light, which hit us. After that, we came here inexplicably."

  In fact, I didn't come here inexplicably, everything was in Shen Xuyao's plan. The Qiankun Pearl here is the spiritual treasure Shen Xuyao plans to find for his lover to advance to the eighth level. In the original work, the male protagonist also relied on this Qiankun Pearl to advance to the eighth level.

  "Yes, we were at the top of the mountain before. But this is a desert. Isn't that strange? Why did we suddenly come here? Did we encounter some teleportation array?" Murong Jin also felt very strange about this. .

  "Moonlight, blue light, stones. Oh, that should be a parallel subspace, not a teleportation array. In fact, this desert space and the Luoxia Mountain where you were before are just two parallel spaces belonging to the same dimension. Two parallel spaces There is actually only a thin shield between spaces. Some people can easily enter the sub-space. This is not a big deal, so you don’t have to worry."

  Hearing what Xiao Yan said, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Then, how are we going to go back?"

  "After we get the Qiankun Pearl, we can leave here. This is a sub-space, and the Qiankun Pearl is where the luck of this small space lies. As long as we take away the Qiankun Pearl, this small space will die. When the time comes, we will naturally You can go back to the previous space.”

  After receiving this answer, Shen Xuyao nodded. "I see."

  "If that's the case, then I'll get that bead back." With that said, Murong Jin was about to get the Qiankun Bead.

  "Don't go over there. I'll let the mechanical beast go over and get it." Holding Murong Jin's hand, Shen Xuyao didn't let him go over. Instead, he released the sixth-level mechanical dragon and asked the mechanical dragon to go over and get the Qiankun Pearl suspended in mid-air.

  The mechanical dragon has just flown to the side of the Qiankun Pearl, but has it not yet touched the bead? A golden light emitted from the nine pillars on the side at the same time. Nine rays of light shone directly on the mechanical dragon. The mechanical dragon was torn into pieces and fell to the ground. And the nine golden lights also disappeared.

  Murong Jin's eyes widened in astonishment, staring at the mechanical dragon fragments on the ground, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time. His face couldn't help but turn pale. He said in his heart: Fortunately, Xu Yao didn't let me go, otherwise, I might have been torn into pieces.

  "What a powerful attack!"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan nodded. "Yes, these nine attacks are very powerful, and when combined they are even more powerful. It will be easy to kill you two."

  "That said, it will be very difficult for us to get the Qiankun Pearl!" At this point, Shen Xuyao frowned.

  "In the worst case, just use human lives to fill it. Don't you have mechanical beasts and poisonous zombie men? You can send a few more mechanical beasts and poisonous corpse men over there, some to attract the firepower of the stone pillars, and some to get the Qiankun Pearl."

Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. "However, the attack power of the stone pillar is so strong. If we release both the mechanical beast and the poisonous corpse man, I am afraid that we will bury both the poisonous zombie man and the mechanical beast here!"

  After looking at Murong Jin and Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao walked over and stood outside to check the nine stone pillars. "There are many strange patterns painted on these nine stone pillars, as well as some things that look like words. Do you know what they are?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Xiaoyan nodded. "I know, those are the characters of the Celestial Clan, and the pictures on the stone pillars are the totems of the Celestial Clan. The characters are also the characters of the Celestial Clan. What are written on them are some words of prayer and sacrifice to heaven."

  "Can you destroy all these stone pillars one by one from the outside?"

  Upon hearing the master's question, Xiaoyan shook his head. "No, these nine stone pillars represent the Celestial Race. The stone pillars are blessed by the fate of the clan and cannot be easily destroyed."

  "The Celestial Race? Is this race very lucky?"

  "It doesn't matter that there will be no monks from the Celestial Race in the next term, but there are many monks from the Celestial Race in the immortal world. Therefore, so far, the fortune of this race is very strong. It is not so easy to break."

  After looking at Xiao Yan who was speaking, Shen Xuyao nodded. "If it can't be destroyed, then can it absorb their family destiny?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan tilted his head and thought for a while. "Do you want to absorb the fate of the Celestial Clan?"

  "Isn't it possible? I remember you said before that if the luck in this racial totem pole can be absorbed by me, then my luck will become better, right?"

  "That's true. However, Master, since you killed Jiang Shanxuan and Xuanyuan Zhan, your luck has actually been very, very good. It can be said that your luck is incredible. Also, if Xiao Cai can successfully advance to the eighth level, Level, it is possible to transform into a Tianji Phoenix. When the time comes, you will be the master of the Tianji Phoenix, and your luck will be blessed."

  "So? I can't absorb the fortune of the Celestials?"

  "It's possible, but it's actually very troublesome if you want to absorb the fortunes of other races."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao glared at Xiao Yan. "Otherwise, do you have a better way? I don't want to put all the mechanical beasts and corpse poisoners in my hands here."

  Upon hearing the master's question, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "That's right, there's no good way."

  "Then let's decide! I will start absorbing the fate of the Celestial Race on these pillars from tomorrow." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Xiaoyan had no choice but to agree.

  Regarding the matter of obtaining the Qiankun Pearl in the secondary space, the original work is very detailed. It was the heroine who absorbed the fate of the Celestial Clan, so that the hero could successfully obtain the Qiankun Pearl. So, this is the only way and the easiest way. And Shen Xuyao owns the Lingyan Stone, so he can use this method. Absorb the power from the nine pillars, and then take the Qiankun Pearl.

  In the original work, the male protagonist and the female protagonist also spent all their strength and killed many competitors before finally getting the Qiankun Pearl. And because the heroine received the fate of the Celestial Clan, the heroine's luck improved a lot. After that, finding opportunities became extremely smooth.

  Compared with the heroine's opportunity to advance to the eighth level, the process of obtaining the Qiankun Pearl was actually very smooth. The heroine's opportunity was in an undersea palace. It was not easy to get it. After several fights, she finally got it. Opportunity. Therefore, Shen Xuyao thought about it and finally decided to find the Qiankun Pearl first. He planned to wait until he got the Qiankun Pearl before he could get the chance to get the heroine.