Chapter 378 Handover of Tasks

Beginne am Anfang

  "No need, I have to leave first." After saying that, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were about to leave.

  "Fellow Daoist Jiang, why are you leaving in such a hurry?" With that said, three seventh-level soul pet masters, two men and one woman, blocked the way of Shen Xuyao and the others.

  Seeing the person coming, Shen Xuyao sneered. He turned to look at Manager Wu on the side. "Manager Wu, is the security of your Pharmacist Association so bad? Before I even walked out of the door, someone wanted to kill someone and seize the treasure. Are the gangsters here too rampant?"

  Hearing this, Manager Wu looked embarrassed. "this……"

  "Hey, what are you talking about? We are pharmacists, not gangsters."

  Looking at the dissatisfied female pharmacist, Shen Xuyao sneered. "I'm not a gangster, why are you stopping me?"

  "How did you refine those rare potions?" Xue Dandanyi asked in an instructive manner, raising his head.

  "Does it have anything to do with you?" Shen Xuyao sneered with disdain on his face.

  "You..." Xue Dandan was very upset when she got the unexpected answer.

  "Fellow Daoist, we are disciples of the Lord of Pharmacy City. My Sixth Young Master wants to make friends with Daoyou Jiang. I wonder what Daoyou Jiang wants?" A man in blue robes said arrogantly as he walked out from behind Xue Dandan.

  Hearing the man's words, Shen Xuyao sneered. "Not interested in."

  "you……"

  Seeing that the three of them were still blocking the road, Shen Xuyao was very unhappy. "Why, has the city lord's mansion started to rob it openly?"

  Hearing this, the man in blue robe immediately turned cold. "Fellow Taoist, don't toast me and eat as a penalty!"

  "Thank you, I won't drink your wine, I'm afraid it's poisonous." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked contemptuous.

  "you……"

  Looking at the three people with ugly faces, Shen Xuyao couldn't hide the pain in his eyes. "A good dog doesn't block the way. If you try to stop me again, don't blame me for being rude to you."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, the female soul pet master became even more angry. "How dare you threaten us? Do you know who I am?"

  "So what if you are the princess of this city? I'm not from this city. I'm not afraid of you, and I'm not afraid of your father. Also, all the men in the world won't hang around your back. Yes, you don’t really think you are some kind of peerless beauty, do you? You’re just a vulgar girl.” You are a naughty young lady? Sorry, he doesn't like this one, and he doesn't like women.

  Hearing this, Xue Dandan was so angry that his whole face was distorted. "You, you piece of shit, what did you say?"

  Seeing Xue Dandan about to take action, a man in black robe immediately stepped forward to stop her.

  Turning his head and looking at the person standing next to him, Xue Dandan looked aggrieved. "Brother Six, look at him!"

  "You three, stand down!"

  Hearing this, Xue Dandan frowned and stepped aside with the other two men.

  "Sorry to disturb this fellow Taoist." After saying this, Xue Liushao Xue Xinghang bowed.

  "Now that you know you're wasting a lot of my time, you should step away. Don't block my way."

  "Okay." Nodding, Xue Hang stepped aside in good temper.