Chapter 376 Thunder Mountain

Start from the beginning

  Walking over, Shen Xuyao smiled and patted his two sons on the shoulders. "Don't be afraid, your father and I will be with you."

  Hearing this, the two children looked much better. "Well, with father here, we are not afraid."

  "Yes, yes, I'm not afraid either."

  "Okay!" nodded. Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming. "Third brother, you, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin, the three of you, go to Area B! Our family of four will stay in Area D. Murong and I will accompany the two children to practice together."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming nodded. "Okay then, it's up to you."

  "Xiaoyuan, your peak level seven strength is not very stable, why don't we go to Area B together?"

  Hearing Feng Yinglang's words, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It doesn't matter. Even if I stabilize my strength, I still don't have the spiritual treasure to advance to the eighth level, so I'm not in a hurry to stabilize my strength. I want to stay with Murong and the two children."

  "Xu Yao, as long as I'm here, I will protect the two children." Murong Jin naturally hopes that his lover can go to practice.

  Turning his head and looking at his wife, Shen Xuyao smiled. "The child is the child of both of us, not yours alone. Moreover, I also said that I want to spend more time with you, at least, before you go into seclusion. I will not let you be alone. "

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was very moved. "Xu Yao."

  "That's the decision! Let's stay and let Third Brother and the others go to Area B. Xiaofeng, you have to urge Xiao Jin to train well. When Xiao Jin's strength is stable, he can go into seclusion."

  "Okay, I understand." Nodding, Feng Yinglang expressed his understanding.

  After discussing it, Wang Ziming, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin went to Area B, which was suitable for seventh-level soul pet masters to train. Shen Xuyao's family of four stayed in Ding District.

  Shen Xuyao deployed a protective formation on the periphery of District D, covering their two caves. Then, Murong Jin took his two children to the thunder and lightning area for physical training every day, while Shen Xuyao stayed at home and cooked three meals for the three of them. Take care of the lives of father and son.

  Although I was beaten badly every day, I always had hot and delicious meals when I came home. Moreover, this is also the first time for a family of four to be alone together like this. Brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui are very happy.

  In the evening, the family of four got together and chatted while having dinner.

  "Xu Yao, there are many body-refining soul pet masters here. Unlike the Magician Continent and the Card Master Continent, there is not a single body-refining soul pet master." Murong Jin was very surprised by this.

  "Normally, the Tianmang Continent is not a good place. Here the weak eat the strong, and many soul pet masters must refine their bodies if they want to survive. Furthermore, they will face thunder disasters starting from the seventh level, so the stronger the soul The more your pet master needs to refine his body." Shen Xuyao was not surprised by this.

  "Father, why do you always feel that Tianmang Continent is dangerous?" Shen Rui didn't quite understand this.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Silly son, you have been protected too well by me and your father. In other words, your grandfather's reputation is too great and our family has been protected too well. Therefore, you have not felt the influence of this continent so far. cruel."

  "Your father is right. In fact, every continent is dangerous. Before, your father and I were hunted down when we were in the Soul Pet Master Continent, and we lived in hiding. When we were in the Card Master Continent, , was wanted by others, and also narrowly escaped death. It was a little better in the Magician Continent, but he was also anonymous and did not dare to tell his real name. We came to Tianmang Continent, and it was finally good for more than a hundred years. However, there is a reason for these good days. If it weren’t for your grandfather being the ninth elder of Tianmang Sect, we would not have been able to live so smoothly in Tianmang Sect for more than a hundred years." At this point, Murong Jin frowned.

  "Oh, that's right!" Shen Rui nodded and expressed understanding.

  "Sons, when you really leave this home and leave us, you will know what it means to prey on the weak and what cruelty means." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked at the two children with distress.

  "Then, I will never leave my two fathers for the rest of my life."

  Hearing his youngest son's words, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Little fool, how can that work? You will find a partner in the future, and you also have to be someone else's father. How can you stay at home for the rest of your life?"

  "Yes, you have to have your own life and family in the future. You can't stay with us forever." Nodding, Murong Jin said the same.

  After hearing the words of the two fathers, Shen Rui sighed. "Oh, if only I were a boy, then I wouldn't have to marry."

  Looking at his young son who looked depressed, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Even if I marry a daughter-in-law, I have to go out and live alone. I don't want to live with my daughter-in-law."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuan, who was eating, raised his head. "Why, father?"

  "Because I'm afraid you'll be in a dilemma. Tell me, if your wife and I quarrel in the future, will you side with me? Or will you side with her?"

  Looking at his father who asked the question seriously, Shen Xuan frowned. "this……"

  "It's not a good choice, is it? So, when you get married, you will take your wife out. In this way, there will be no internal conflicts in our family."

  "Oh!" Shen Xuan nodded dullly, expressing his understanding.

  "Actually, your father's decision is also for your own good. If you have your own partner, then you will definitely hope that you can have more things to accompany your partner instead of accompanying us. Moreover, regardless of anyone , the only person who can accompany you throughout your life is your partner. Neither your parents nor your children."

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. He reached out and hugged his wife next to him. "I like to hear this. You are the one who will accompany me throughout my life, only you, and only you."

  "What are you doing for dinner?" Murong Jin blushed after being hugged in front of two children. He hurriedly pulled away the hand on his waist.

  Looking at his embarrassed wife, Shen Xuyao smiled. "What are you afraid of for your own children? Besides, they are both over a hundred years old and are no longer children."

  "Well, I know, the two fathers love each other very much." Nodding, Shen Rui agreed.

  "The two fathers fell in love when they were sixteen, and they get along day and night, sharing weal and woe. The child also understands the feelings of the two fathers." Shen Xuan smiled and said that he understood.

  "Look, our two sons are so sensible!" After saying that, Shen Xuyao put his hand around Murong Jin's waist again.

  "The child is sensible, so you can't act nonsense? It's disrespectful to the elderly."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao became depressed. "Am I old? Sons, what should you do if your father dislikes my old age?"

  Seeing the aggrieved look on their father's face, brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui couldn't help laughing.

  Looking at the man who was pretending to be pitiful, Murong Jin also looked helpless. "Okay, stop being weird and eat well."

  "Then I'm old and have no strength to eat. You feed me."

  Murong Jin smiled bitterly as he stared at his partner who clung to his shoulder. "You!"

  Sitting aside, brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui laughed when they saw their father feeding his father with a doting look on his face.