Chapter 372 Peony City

Start from the beginning

  "I hope so!" Shen Yao also hoped that his uncle would not embarrass the two children.

  "Brother, if you want to travel, should you change to a flying magic weapon? Your flying magic weapon is level six, which is a bit low." At this point, Shen Chenxing frowned.

  "It's okay. I'm going to travel, not to rush. Don't be in a hurry. You can walk slowly. A level 6 flying magic weapon will do." Flying magic weapons are very expensive. If you use a level 7 flying magic weapon, The weapon requires hundreds of millions of spiritual stones? Therefore, Shen Xuyao does not plan to change the flying magic weapon for the time being.

  "That's it!" Shen Chenxing nodded and said nothing more.

  "Xu Yao, are you ready with everything you need to prepare? Let's see if there's anything missing. What's missing? Are there enough spirit stones?"

  "Father, don't worry, Murong and I are ready."

  "The two children are still in seclusion in the ring space! You should take more care of them and protect them."

  "Yes, I know." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  Shen Yao looked at his eldest son like this all the time. Even though he felt extremely reluctant to let go, he understood that this son was different from Chen Xing. He could not be content with being ordinary, nor could he stay in the sect forever. In the pursuit of comfort. Xu Yao is a bold and adventurous person, and he is destined to be an extraordinary existence.

  ………………………………

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and his party of six took a divine wind boat and left the sect in a low-key manner at night.

  The kamikaze boat went all the way east, and Shen Xuyao sat in the cabin and kept looking at the map in his hand.

  Coming closer, Murong Jin also followed Shen Xuyao to look at the map. "where are we going?"

  "There is no destination. We walk all the way east and stop when we encounter a city. We go into the city to walk around and take a look. It's the best if we can pick up leaks. If we can't, we just treat it as a fun. There's nothing wrong with that. Okay." Shen Xuyao smiled and said nonchalantly.

  "Well, I listen to you and go to all the big and small cities. I have been in Tianmang Continent for more than a hundred years. Apart from Tianmang Sect, I have only been to Lingyan City. The places I have been to are really great. not enough."

  "Yes, we know too little about this continent, so we are going to take a walk and learn more about this continent." As he said that, Shen Xuyao put his arms around his lover's shoulders and hugged him in. In his own arms.

  "There are many cities and monster mountains in the east!" Murong Jin looked at the map seriously.

  "Well, there are more places in the east, so I plan to go to the east first. After we have visited all the cities in the east, we will then go to the cities in the south and north to have a look. When the continent is all gone, we will then go to the west Take a walk on the sea. Hunt some sea beasts and come back to eat."

  "Okay!" Murong Jin nodded and agreed.

  Shen Xuyao and his party traveled all the way east for three months. They visited many large and small cities, but the situation of picking up missing items was not very satisfactory. Because the things found were all level six spiritual treasures, which were more suitable for two children, but not suitable for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  On this day, a group of six people came to Peony City. Peony City is a second-tier city. I heard from Wang Ziming that the city lord here is called Jin Mudan, who is in the middle of the eighth level and is a female city lord. There are more than thirty male favorites beside him.

  Peony City is a very beautiful city. There are flower beds everywhere on both sides of the streets in the city. Peonies of various colors are planted in the flower beds. Walking on the street is like being in a sea of flowers. The fragrance of peonies wafts in the wind and flies to every corner of the city.

  In addition to the fragrant peonies planted on the streets, golden peonies are also carved on the city walls and gates. The peonies are carved as lifelike as if they were real peonies embedded in them. The entire city has its own unique beauty and unique features, which makes tourists who come to enjoy flowers and play linger here.

Shen Xuyao and his party of six found an inn to stay in the city. After settling in, Shen Xuyao and the six of them went shopping every day. Shen Xuyao often buys some medicinal materials and sells some seventh-level potions. There was no way, there were many people at home, and he felt that the seven times a day of spiritual words could not be wasted, so he would refine potions every day, and sell some potions in first- and second-tier and third-tier cities to recycle some funds.

  "Front, go to the grocery store in front."

  Hear Xiaoyan's message. Shen Xuyao immediately walked towards the grocery store in front. The six people walked into the grocery store. Shen Xuyao followed Xiaoyan's guidance and quickly found the target. It's a black stone.

  "Boss, how can I sell this stone?"

  "Sir, this is a black wind stone, fifty thousand spiritual stones, no bargaining!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Is it so expensive?"

  "That's right, this is an excellent seventh-level alchemy material!"

  "Okay, just fifty thousand!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao readily took out the spirit stone and bought the stone.

  After buying the things, Shen Xuyao and his party of six left the grocery store. Not long after he walked out, he was blocked by three men.

  Seeing that the three strange men were all sixth-level soul pet masters, Shen Xuyao looked confused. My heart said: What does this mean? The courage of these three people to block the path of a level 7 soul pet master at level 6 is quite a lot!

  "Fellow Taoist, is the jade pendant on your body nice? How about selling it to me?"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming was stunned. He looked at the other party in confusion. "I am at level seven and you are at level six, and you call me fellow Taoist? There is something wrong with you, right?"

  Hearing this, the man in white's expression changed. "Senior, I want to buy your jade pendant."

  "Don't buy it!" Wang Ziming shook his head and refused directly. His jade pendant is a protective magic weapon. It was given to him by his grandfather. How could he just take it out and sell it?

  Rejected by Wang Ziming, the man in white looked ugly. "Do you know who I am? How dare you refuse?"

  "Who do I care who you are? Do you have anything to do with me?" Wang Ziming rolled his eyes with disdain on his face.

  "you……"

  "Three wise nephews, no matter how tough your background is, you are still only a sixth-level soul pet master. It's better to see your identity clearly." Shen Xuyao said coldly, squinting his eyes.

  Hearing this, the faces of the three soul pet masters were not very good. A man in black robe came out and saluted. "Seniors, excuse me for disturbing you. Let's take our leave." With that said, the man in black robe and the man in purple robe took the man in white robe and left together.

  I saw three people leaving. Shen Xuyao and the others continued to walk forward. "There is a restaurant out front, let's go have something to eat!"

  "Okay!" nodded, and the other five people agreed.

  Six people entered the restaurant together. There were a lot of people in the restaurant. Shen Xuyao and the six of them could not book a private room on the second floor, so they had to find a seat by the window on the first floor and find a table to sit down. Shen Xuyao ordered a large table of dishes. A family of six chatted while eating.