"Yes, it incorporates the chronometer mechanism to make it a precision watch. The price starts from a minimum retail price of 2.000 livres."

"2.000 livres!? Is it really that expensive!?"

"It's designed for factories and industries with strict timing requirements. The Droite 60's success has increased the demand for even more accurate and precise timekeeping, hence the higher price. Besides, it takes a month for watchmakers to craft it."

Previously, the government had ordered the Droite 60 as a measuring clock for the Academy of Sciences, but Pierre Le Roy wanted to create a watch that prioritized performance over luxury. This led to the creation of the Précis24-Type1, which cost 2.000 livres. This watch is used in bottle manufacturing factories to accurately measure the heating time when making bottles and to ensure uniformity in the product, but so far, only a textile factory near Paris has adopted this watch.

It has just been introduced, and the plan is to gradually supply it to places like factories where precision in time is crucial. It was also given to me as a thank-you gift for creating the Droite 60 to help increase its recognition. Thanks to this precision watch, I find it much easier to confirm the time, and it's been a great help.

Ah, the wonders of modern civilization. (Revelation)

As the clock's hands ticked away, Thérèse, who had been sound asleep until recently, woke up and toddled over, asking me to read her a picture book.

"Papa, Papa!"

"Oh, Thérèse, did you wake up? What's the matter?"

"Look, she has a picture book with her, so she wants someone to read it to her, I guess?"

"Well, time-wise, it's a bit tight, but it's fine. Alright, Papa will read you the picture books."

Lately, Thérèse has been asking me to read her picture books quite often. Of course, I'm happy about it, and reading picture books to children is known to stimulate their brains, as I've seen on TV... I never expected to become a parent in my next life... There's still about 30 minutes, or rather, about 15 minutes when you factor in preparation time, so I can read to her. I don't want to make Thérèse cry, and I'm sure she's at an age where she wants to seek comfort from her father.

Alright, Papa will read you a picture book.

"Umm... 'Sweden and Russia are both very cold countries. Why is it so cold here? Nobody knows. But it's just cold. Even in the summer, there's a lot of snow on the mountains.' ...The illustrations seem too small compared to the text... Thérèse, do you understand?"

"More! More!"

"...It seems like you understand, at least... I'll make a bigger picture book next time."

"It's a world atlas, isn't it? I used to listen and read this book carefully when I was little."

"Well, it's like a precursor to an encyclopedia, making it easy to understand various things... Maybe I should turn the story of Puss in Boots into a picture book so that even children can understand."

I was reading a picture book to Thérèse, and the book she brought is a rather scholarly one called "World Atlas," which is a predecessor to today's encyclopedias. It contains information about animals, countries, and more, but above all, it's massive. It's so thick that I've read it multiple times, and Thérèse shows no signs of getting bored; she keeps asking me to read it again. So, I'll be reading to her until the very last minute before the meeting. Once the nannies arrive, I'll leave the continuation of the reading to them, but until then, I must fulfill my duty as Papa.

I spoke as clearly and confidently as possible. Thérèse was completely absorbed in the World Atlas book. It might be a good idea to read her fairy tales with more straightforward, illustrated versions. The famous French poet Charles Perrault has already compiled tales like Little Red Riding Hood and Puss in Boots, so I could consider turning these into picture books.