4 | You Are So Annoying

Start from the beginning

"I couldn't buy anything this time... Tell me if you want something." Jimin replies with a little pout.
"Come to my room after celebrations, I will tell you then..."

Jimin's stomach flutters, he nods his head with a shy smile, freeing his hand from his grip.

.

"What took you so long! Come here..." Taehyung patted a seat beside him. Jimin walked towards him, only to be pulled back by Jungkook. He gasped.

"Yahhh... What are you doing!?" Jimin shrieked.
"Hyungs... I have something to tell you all..." He began and Jimin looked at him with wide and anxious eyes.

"Jimin hyung lost a bet with me, now he's not going to drink anything for the whole night unless I allow him."
"Ohhhh Poor Jimin!!!!"

Jimin sighed in relief.

Others started pouring wine in their glasses while Jimin & Jungkook just looked at them and sometimes at each other.

After the small celebration, the members moved to their rooms to sleep again, as they did the Vlive at the break of dawn, it was still too early to be doing things other than sleeping.

Jungkook threaded his fingers with Jimin and took a bottle of wine before taking him back to his room. Jimin just followed with blushing cheeks, feeling like a teenager.

"We should celebrate as well." Jungkook says locking the door, causing Jimin's stomach to flip.
"Why would you not let me drink then?" Jimin crosses his arms on his chest, pretending to be mad at him.

"Your blushing face isn't helping your case."
"You are so annoying." Jimin huffs, the red on his cheeks get a darker shade.

Jungkook turns the lights off, and switches on the night lamps instead. "Though I love seeing you blush, I don't want to make you feel conscious." Jungkook says it in such a manly way that Jimin can't help but feel his heart thumping inside.

Jungkook goes to sit on the couch, gesturing him to sit beside him before opening the wine bottle and pouring some in two glasses.

"So... tell me now, what do you want for your birthday." Jimin starts taking one glass and immediately chugging it down. He needed it so bad. He was going crazy with all these nerves.

The way Jungkook is behaving makes him feel like they have just met and are now flirting with each other to hit it off.

"Something special... that only you can give me?" Jungkook says with a smirk, leaning back on the armrest.

"And why's that?" Jimin asks with a knowing smile too, feeling giddy inside. He pours himself another drink, it's working so well on his confidence.

"Because we like each other... don't we?" Jungkook replies, licking his lips in a slow pace. Jimin's gaze follows the movement. He gulps before placing the glass down.

Jungkook too places his glass down. Jimin gets up and pushes Jungkook to lay flat on the couch. "Then I will give you a gift right away."

Jungkook is shocked, his heartbeats skyrocket thinking what Jimin wants to give him like this.

Jimin places his knee beside his hip and dumps his weight on his body before laying above him, his face placed in his neck. He inhales and smiles before closing his eyes in relief.

Meanwhile Jungkook lays frozen, his eyes wide, and fists tightly clenched. He bites his lips when he feels Jimin nuzzling his neck, his lips grazing his skin in the process, giving him goosebumps.

"What are you doing. Put your hands on my back..." Jimin whispers under his ear with a big pout.

Jungkook's heart does a little thing when his lips graze right below his ear. He takes a long breath and wraps his arms around Jimin, hugging him a little tight.

"I hope this is something that only I can give you..." Jimin whispers again, making Jungkook smile. He's so whipped for this man!

"Hmm... it's only you..."
"I don't want to see anyone in your arms like this... like this close to you..."

Jungkook's heart thumps loudly, announcing his interest so clearly to him. Jimin bites his lips, nosing at his neck again. He loves Jungkook's scent a lot.

"I didn't know you were this possessive..." Jungkook speaks, with his eyes close, his arm casually moves up & down on Jimin's back.

"I know someone who's much more possessive, and that someone is serving as my human bed tonight." Jimin giggles and closes his eyes remembering all those times when Jungkook was hella possesive when it came to him.

Jungkook chuckles, turning on his side. Jimin adjusts his legs above & between Jungkook's. He places his head on the armrest, carefully looking into Jungkook's eyes who's also looking at him.

Without using any word, they feel like they have spoken a thousand words like that, promised each other a lot of things.

There's definately a strong emotion behind those doe eyes that Jimin doesn't want to name yet.

"Good night..." Jungkook breaks the silence.
"Goodnight... and Happy Birthday again." Jimin replies pulling his face closer, and pecking his forehead.

They both fall asleep in each other's arms with a peaceful smile displayed on their face.

🥀