i needed him so bad, i needed to feel him inside of me.

but im not a begger.

'open your mouth like the slut you are.' he growls, getting up and quickly taking off his belt and pulling down his pants.

'and what if i dont?' i smirk, getting on my knees in front of his bulge as he slips down his boxers.

'if you're gonna be a brat you're gonna get fucked like one. open your mouth.' mattheo groans, sounding like he was desperately in pain.

i smirk at him, opening my mouth and looking up at him with big eyes.

he quickly thrust his hips forward, forcing himself down my throat as i gag.

'just like that.. i know you can take it.' he moans, holding both sides of my head as thrust deep in my throat.

i felt hot tears roll down my cheeks, smudging my mascara.. but i could really care less.

he pulled out, leaving just his tip in my mouth.

i swirled my tongue around him, earning a groan from him as he threw his head back.

'jesus, angel. im gonna cum.' he pants, thrusting back into my throat and releasing his hot liquid down my throat.

i felt the wetness in my panties get wetter, dripping at this point as i swallowed his cum, sticking out my tongue to show him.

mattheo smirked at me, licking his dry lips.

'stand up.' he states, looking at me expectedly.

i stood up, keeping eye contact with him as he backed me up into the cold and hard wall.

'im gonna fuck you so hard you wont even remember your first name.' he mumbles, grabbing my jaw and kissing me roughly.

'please do.' i whisper in his mouth, kissing him passionately.

i was so addicted to him, no matter what we do i can never be able to get enough of him.

and yes, i know this is so wrong.. but at this point who cares? better then murder.

actually— i shouldn't say that.

mattheos hands slither behind my back, clipping off my bra with one hand as it fell off my shoulders.

'i need you.' i pant, looking at his lips and up at him.

'of course you do.' he smirks, pulling up my skirt and pulling down my lace panties in a swift.

'keep it, i don't need it.' i smirk, sucking in my cheek.

'oh yeah?' he smirks, twirling the wet fabric in his fingers.

i huff. 'im trying to be nice, now hurry up and fuck me.'

'whatever you want, princess.' mattheo mumbles, lining himself up with my entrance and looking at me with his big eyes.

'im sure.' i quickly said, looking at him as he towered over me.

-

Mattheo Riddle.

'good, because im not gonna go easy.' i chuckle, pushing myself into her warmth.

madeleine gasp, holding onto my shoulders and she whimpers.

she immediately clenched around me, making me groan in pleasure.

'take it, i know you can.' i groan, sharply thrusting into her, earning a moan from her.

'harder.' she breathes out, lifting her leg up and laying it on bicep, giving me a better angle of her.

i pounded into her with no mercy, just the way she wanted.