Wylis, one of Jon's most trusted soldiers, had been accused of attempting to kill Daenerys Targaryen, Jon's wife and the Mother Of Dragons. The accusation was treason, and the punishment was death.

Jon Snow, the King in the North, stood as Wylis' champion, his sword at the ready. Across from him stood Daario Naharis, the skilled fighter and loyal servant of Daenerys Targaryen. Daario had learned his craft in the bustling cities of the Free Cities, where he was born and raised. He was like a storm, unpredictable and wild, his swordplay daring and deadly.

The two men eyed each other with a mix of respect and hostility, knowing that the outcome of this battle would determine the fate of Wylis.

Jon had volunteered to fight for Wylis's life.

Daario, once Daenerys' lover, had volunteered as Daenerys' champion, confident in his own prowess with a sword. He had grown jealous of Jon's relationship with Daenerys and saw this as an opportunity to eliminate his rival.

Jon, however, was not afraid. He had spent yeats fighting the Wildlings beyond the Wall, and he was well-versed in the art of combat. He trained in the harsh lands of the North, had honed his skills with a sword since he was a child. He was a master of the longsword, his movements swift and deadly. He knew that this fight would not be easy, but he was determined to prove Wylis' innocence and survive to defeat the Night King.

"You call this a trial?" Daario sneered, his voice dripping with disdain. "This is a farce. You know as well as I do that your man is guilty. He tried to kill my queen."

Jon's hand rested on the hilt of his sword, his jaw clenched in anger. "If he is found guilty, he will face justice for his crimes," he said evenly. "And I will not let you or anyone else decide his fate."

"You are a fool, Snow," Daario spat. "You think you can stand against me? I am the best swordsman in Free Cities. You do not stand a chance."

The bell rang, and the fight began. The two men clashed swords, their blades flashing in the sunlight as they circled each other. Jon was a skilled fighter, but Daario was no slouch either. He had fought in the wars of Essos, and had earned a reputation as a ruthless and cunning warrior.

The crowd watched in awe as the two men fought, their blows ringing out across the courtyard.

Daario lunged at Jon, his sword flashing in the sunlight. Jon parried the attack, but the force of the blow sent him stumbling back. He recovered quickly, however, and counterattacked with a series of swift, precise strikes.

As the two men circled each other, their swords clanged in the silence. Jon could feel the weight of his own destiny on his shoulders, knowing that he was the only one who could prove Wylis' innocence. Daario, on the other hand, was driven by his own desires, seeking to win the favour of Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, who had once been his lover.

If Jon lost, his claim to the Iron Throne would die with him, leaving Daenerys the sole Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Not only that, if he truly was the Prince Who Was Promised, as Melisandre believes, his death would mean the Night King would win.

As he stood facing Daario Naharis in the arena, Jon couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. It wasn't just the fact that he was engaging in mortal combat with the skilled and ruthless sellsword, it was the knowledge that Daario had a secret motive that made Jon's heart race with fear.

Daario had alwys been open about his desire for Daenerys Targaryen, and Jon knew that the sellsword would stop at nothing to gain her affection. But what if Daario's desire for Daenerys was not just about love, but about power and control? What if he saw Jon as an obstacle in his way, and would do anything to remove him from the picture?