Dornish Mission

[Dorne - Sunspear]

The group of guards sent by Queen Cersei and Qyburn, their armor gleaming in the sun, rode into the courtyard of Sunspear, the seat of the Prince of Dorne. They were met by a group of Dorne's guards, who eyed them warily, their hands resting on the hilts of their own swords. The people of Dorne did not take kindly to outsiders, especially those who came bearing the symbol of the Lannisters.

"We come on the behalf of Queen Cersei and Maester Qyburn," the lead guard announced, his voice firm. "We have been sent to retrieve her daughter, Myrcella."

The Dorne guards exchanged skeptical glances. "You mean the Princess Myrcella, daughter of the late King Robert and Queen Cersei?" one of them asked.

The lead guard nodded. "The very same. Her mother has need of her presence in King's Landing, and we have been tasked with bringing her back to the capital."

The Dorne guards looked at each other, their expressions unreadable. "I'm afraid that's not possible," one of them said finally. "Myrcella is under the protection of Prince Doran, and we will not allow her to be taken from us."

The lead guard's expression hardened. "I am afraid that is not an option," he said. "Queen Cersei's will is not to be denied. You have one day to surrender Myrcella to us, or we will be forced to take her by any means necessary."

With that, the guards turned their horses and rode out of the courtyard, leaving the Dorne guards to ponder their next move.

The sun was setting over Sunspear, casting a golden glow over the castle and its gardens. But the mood within the walls was far from golden. The lead guard's words still lingered in the air, a threat that hung heavy over the heads of the Dorne guards.

"What are we to do, my prince?" one of the guards asked, his voice low and urgent.

"We cannot give up Myrcella," another guard said, his jaw set firm. "If something happens to her sister, she is the heir to the throne, and we will not let her fall into the hands of the Lannisters."

Their lord, Prince Doran, sat on his throne, his face grim and determined. He had always been a just ruler, fair and kind to his people, but now he was faced with a difficult decision.

"We must not give in to the Lannisters' demands," he said finally. "Myrcella is betrothed to my son, and we will not let her be taken from us without a fight."

The guards nodded in agreement, their faces set with determination. They knew that the Lannisters would not hesitate to use force to take Myrcella, but they were prepared to do whatever it took to protect her.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the guards made their plans, their hearts heavy with the weight of their decision. They knew that the next day would be a difficult one, but they were ready to face whatever lay ahead. For Myrcella, the betrothed of their young Prince of Dorne, they would not falter.

#

The sun was high overhead as the Dornish guards stood at attention, their armor gleaming in the bright light. They were surrounded by the red sands of Dorne, the wind whipping their hair into a frenzy as they prepared to face their enemies. The Lannister guards, sent by Queen Cersei to retrieve Myrcella, the youngest of her two daughters, had arrived the day before, their armor gleaming as well, but with a menacing air about them.

The Dornish guards knew they had home field advantage, and they were determined to use it to their advantage. They had spent yeats training in the sandy dunes and rocky outcroppings of Dorne, learning how to move silently and strike with deadly precision. The Lannister guards, on the other hand, were used to the more open spaces of the Westerlands, where their horses and armor were more effective.

As the two groups faced off, the tension was palpable. The Lannister guards sneered at the Dornish, calling them "sand snakes" and "traitors" for daring to defy Queen Cersei's will. But the Dornish guards remained silent, their eyes fixed on their enemies with a fierce determination.

The battle began with a flurry of arrows and swords, the two groups clashing in a frenzy of steel and sand. The Lannister guards charged forward, their horses thundering across the dunes, but the Dornish guards were ready for them. They dodged and weaved, using their knowledge of the terrain to their advantage, striking back with deadly precision.

As the battle raged on, the Dornish guards began to gain the upper hand. Their superior knowledge of the land and their skill with the sword proved too much for the Lannister guards to handle. One by one, the Lannister guards fell, their armor dented and their bodies battered.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of fierce fighting, the Lannister guards began to retreat, their numbers dwindling.

In the end, it was a decisive victory for the Dornish guards. They had defended their land and their prince's betrothed, and they had proven that they would not be easily defeated. The Dornish guards stood triumphant, their armor gleaming in the sunlight, their swords raised high in victory.

As the dust settled, Prince Trystane and Myrcella stood together, their arms around each other, watching the retreating Lannister guards. They knew that their love was strong, and that they had the support of the Dornish people.

"We will not let anyone tear us apart," Myrcella said, her voice filled with determination.

"Nevr," Prince Trystane replied, his eyes shining with love and pride.

And so, the two of them, surrounded by their loyal guards, continued their walk around the gardens, their futire together looking bright and full of hope.