Bastard Massacre & Goodbye Ser Lorch

[King's Landing]

In one of Littlefinger's brothels, Ros, a whore formerly from the North, spoke with a new hire as Janos Slynt entered the room.

"Lord Commander. Good to see you, again." Ros greeted.

Janos was followed by a number of gold cloaks, some of whom were dragging along a prisoner. Some left to search other rooms.

"You do realize this establishment is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish, the King's Master of Coin. Coin which goes in many pockets." Ros told him.

"Orders." Janos replied.

"Whose orders?" Ros asked.

"Someone who doesn't care what Littlefinger thinks."

"No, you can't!"

Some gold cloaks forced Mhaegan and her baby, Barra, into the room. She began crying. The prisoner looks at Barra, and back to Janos and nodded. A gold cloak let go of the prisoner and took Barra from her mother, Mhaegan.

" No! Please! No! Not my Barra! Please. Please."

The gold cloak held a knife to the baby's throat, hesitantly. Throughout the whole ordeal, Mhaegan continued begging for Barra's life.

"Enough. Get it done. Kill the bastard."

After a moment, Janos took out a knife and grabbed the baby.

"Give it here." Janos killed the baby, as her mother, Mhaegan, shrieked. Janos and the other gold cloaks quickly left the brothel.

Outside, some gold cloaks walked along a dock before going up some stairs.

"Spread out! Search every house, every room. Look in every room." One of them said.

Some gold cloaks burst into a house and killed the inhabitants.

Outside again, on a dock, a gold cloak tossed a young boy into the water and proceeded to drown him.

In the streets, some gold cloaks held back a large mob as a baby was carried away. A gold cloak looked on as the baby was presumably killed.

Janos and a number of gold cloaks arrived at the smithy. A gold cloak was holding the blacksmith's face near some hot coals.

"Gendry! His name is Gendry." The blacksmith told them.

"Where is the bastard?" It was Janos Slynt, Commander of the City Watch.

"The Night's Watch! Please, stop!"

"Where?"

"They took him up the Kingsroad, heading north!"

"How will we know him?" Janos asked.

"He's got a bull's head helmet. He made it himself."

"Find him." Janos commanded the Gold Cloaks.

Meanwhile, with the Night's Watch caravan, Gendry loaded some things into a cart, and then helped Arya up onto the cart with him. The group continued on their journey to the Wall.