"There is no time to waste," Jon urged. "Daenerys' condition continues to worsen. Her brother, Daemon, and sister-by-law, Aelinor, are already scouring the library for a cure, but they need your expertise, Maester."

Wolkan nodded grimly. "I will do all I can to save your wife, Jon. But I can only delay the process. If the antidote is not administered soon..."

Jon knew what he meant. His wife would die.

As Wolkan set to work brewing a potion, Jon anxiously waited by Daenerys' bedside, his hope dwindling as he awaited news the antidote had been found and made. The fate of the Dragon Queen hung in the balance, and the fate of the realm hung in the balance with her.

[Winterfell - Library]

In Winterfell, Daemon Targaryen and his wife, Aelinor, were consumed by worry as they sat in the library, surrounded by dusty tomes and scrolls. They had just received news that his sister, Daenerys, had been poisoned, and they knew that time was of the essence if they were to save her.

As they scoured the shelves, Daemon's mind raced with thoughts of the various poisons that could cause the symptoms they had been told to expect: paranoia, vomiting, fever, and delirium. He knew that finding the right poison would be only half the battle, as they would also need to create an antidote to counteract its effects.

Aelinor, meanwhile, was poring over a particularly old and worn tome. The title, "The Poisons of the North," was etched in gold lettering, and the pages were yellowed with age.

Her fingers tracing the spidery script as she searched for any mention of the poison they sought. Suddenly, she let out a cry of excitement and held up the book.

"Daemon, look here!" she exclaimed. "This is it! The poison is called 'Winter's Wrath', and it's said to cause just the symptoms we need. But, the antidote is difficult to make and requires a rare herb only found in the North."

Daemon's eyes widened as he took the book from her and scanned the pages. He could feel the weight of the task ahead of them, but he knew they had no choice. They had to save their sister, no matter the cost.

According to the text, this poison was said to cause its victim to experience intense paranoia, vomiting, fever, and hallucinations. It was said to be nearly impossible to cure, and those who survived the poisoning were often left with permanemt psychological scars.

Daemon knew that they had found the right poison. But, they also needed to find an antidote to cure Daenerys. They spent hours pouring over the book, searching for a counteragent that would neutralize the effects of the poison.

As they read, one section caught their attention. It was a passage describing a rare luminescent flower, known as Moonlight's Kiss, that grew only in the coldest and darkest regions of the North. The text claimed that the petals of the flower, when ground with ginger and mixed with lemon and honey, would brew a potion that could counteract the effects of Winter's Wrath.

Daemon's eyes widened as he read the passage, his heart racing with excitement. He knew that they had finally found the missing ingredient they needed. Aelinor's eyes lit up with hope as well, and together they quickly transcribed the passage and set out to find the flower.

They would need to ride their dragons, Loki and Freya, through the North in search of the rare herb.

As they took to the skies, the wind whipping through their hair, Daemon and Aelinor knew that the fate of their sister, and potentially the entire realm, rested on their success. They rode with a sense of urgency, their hearts heavy with the weight of their task, but determined to do whatever it took to save Daenerys.