BOOM! BOOM!

At that point I hear explosions very close to my position, so I deploy a YAK-38 plane that I have in stock, I had it without knowing it until now, I think I equipped it that time I first bought it, so I send it to investigate.

After a while of flying I arrive at where the explosions occur and I see that they are ships of the Sakura empire fighting against the destroyers Javelin and Laffey, they were about to hit it and when I thought about intervening, Javelin was saved by Belfast and the enemy destroyers escaped , so my plane started following the enemy destroyers, I hope they will take me to their main fleet.

So I sail to where Belfast is.

THIRD PERSON POV

On the other hand, in the empire fleet, Kaga is unconscious and after a brief sleep, she wakes up and the first thing she sees is Yamashiro.

Yamashiro: Girls! Kaga has woken up! WOW!

Because Kaga suddenly stood up shouting her sister's name, that scared Yamashiro who falls back.

That's when Zuikaku comes running to help her.

Zuikaku: Kaga! Please don't force yourself, you are very hurt!

Kaga: (Confused) Fifth division? What has happened?

Kaga looks around her realizing the situation of the fleet.

Kaga: I remember, I was fighting Enterprise and...

Interrupting Kaga's words the hair ornament that Akagi gave to Kaga falls into Kaga's sight.

Kaga: My sister... It's true... What happened to my sister?

Zuikaku has trouble answering Kaga's question because she is still missing.

Elsewhere, Ayanami and her friends have just arrived at the fleet to meet up with her companions.

Shiratsuyu: What is going to happen to us?

Kagerou: Hmmm, the situation is quite difficult.

Isuzu: (hugging Nagara) Sister! I am very afraid!

Nagara: Don't worry, my little sister, everything will be fine, we will be fine.

At that Shiratsuyu sees her sister Shigure and Yuudachi, and she becomes very happy to see her younger sisters.

Shiratsuyu: Thank goodness they're fine.

Shigure: Yes, we have already returned without any injuries. Changing the subject, what happened?

Shiratsuyu: That's the same question that everyone and I ask ourselves. It was as if we were inside an illusion.

Ayanami looks at a space distortion that is somewhat close to the fleet.

Then in a somewhat private setting on a deck of a battleship, the highest ranking girls of the empire have a meeting, we have a scene where Shokaku is jealous that Zuikaku paid a lot of attention to Kaga and then the meeting begins.

Soryuu: We haven't found Akagi yet.

Hyuuga: The rest of the separated ones have already regrouped, Shigure's fleet was the last, but they just returned. Akagi has not yet returned nor has she been found, if she has not returned yet that means...

Fusou: So Gray Ghost has...

Hiryuu: It's too early to give up! We must look for more!

Ise: But we can't do it for long, no matter where you look this area is very dangerous and unstable.

Soryuu: There is also another problem (Looks at the mass production siren ships)

The girls looked to see that the siren ships controlling the fleet are turned off and not responding.

Soryuu: Many girls with mechanical knowledge have come to check what is happening, but they have reported that all the systems are working correctly, but for some strange reason they do not start the engines and they cannot even be started manually.

Ise: Why has everyone stopped obeying us?

Soryuu: Maybe it's because the connection with Orochi has been severed.

Fusou: Losing the black mental cube was a big loss for the project.

Shokaku: However... if we think about it coldly... this thing about the Orochi project... The black mental cube, how we control the mermaids... none of those things were explained to us properly...

The girls were surprised by Shokaku's words that they were completely right.

Shokaku: And that force taken from a fantasy story to transport us to another world of Akagi-sempai... Don't you think they are ~too~ secrets? You from the first aircraft carrier division... What are you hiding from us?

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................