"Mmcht," He smacked his lips, before putting a pause in his walking. "Tell mommy you don't like that name, lil' folks." Justice spoke to her stomach as he bent down.

Kitana sucked her teeth, lightly pushing him away. "Whatever, it's cute!" The woman protested as he opened the car door for her.

"Yeah, okay." Justice snickered, watching as she got in and sat down in the passenger seat. Once he made sure she was in securely, he jogged around to his side and got in.

Justice started up the car, placing his seatbelt on. "Where you wanna eat at, ma?"

"I've been craving Dave's Hot Chicken sooo bad." Kitana dragged out.

"You not supposed to be eating spicy food, you already been dealing with heartburn." He pointed out, backing out of the parking space.

"Ugh, life is so unfair." She replied dramatically. "Fine. I guess I'll get a flatbread sandwich from Tropical Smoothie Cafe."

"See, now that's better." He placed a quick kiss on her cheek as she rolled her eyes.

It took a mere ten minutes to get to the restaurant. They went through the drive thru line, which surprisingly wasn't as long as it usually was.

Not wasting any time, Kitana dove right into eating her food as soon as the bag was passed to her. She ended up getting the chicken bacon ranch flatbread sandwich with a side of roasted sweet potatoes and a green smoothie. Meanwhile, Justice got the Caribbean jerk chicken wrap with jalapeño corn.

After leaving the establishment, Justice took Kitana to Morgan's house so that she could give her the gender report.

She was the official gender keeper, and would be in charge of putting together the whole reveal party slash baby shower. They figured they'd have both together, instead of doing two separate events.

Kitana picked out the venue she wanted, gave Morgan the list of foods she wanted on the menu and selected a color scheme. Everything else as far as decorating, finding a catering company, setting up, booking a DJ, etc. would be in Morgan's hands.

"I feel so honored! I need a moment." She placed a hand over her mouth and held up a finger as she tried to stop the tears from falling from her eyes. Meanwhile, Tana and Justice found her reaction hilarious.

"Don't start crying, Mo. then this one over here is gone start too." Justice chuckled, gesturing to his girlfriend with his thumb. She sucked her teeth, before lightly swatting his arm.

"Not too much on me, Pikachu has my hormones scattered all over the place." She defended.

"Who?" Morgan's face frowned up slightly.

"The baby." Tana huffed, replying in a 'duh' tone.

"Now why are you calling my tinkabutt that?"

"I think that's a very cute nickname. You and Justice suck." The woman squinted, pointing to them both which prompted the pair to laugh.

She was very adamant about making the ridiculous name a permanent thing, and nobody could tell her any different.

••

When they left Morgan's place, it was already nearing 3:00 pm which meant that Lani was getting out of school shortly. Justice drove to Abraham Elementary, and made it just before the student pick-up line traffic got too hefty.