Doflamingo: How scary. Cyrene's here.

Crocodile: What about that fool?

He dodged one of Jozu's punches, while Doflamingo laughed.

Doflamingo: I guess you never heard that the Marines were considering giving her a position as one of the Seven Warlords until they learned that she was a devil host.

Crocodile: I see.

Jozu: She was going to be one of the Seven Warlords?

Cyrene turned to look at (Y/N).

Cyrene: Go after your captain. I'll make quick work of this dog.

Doberman: You're a fool if you think I'll just let you run past me!

As (Y/N) ran after Luffy, Doberman tried to follow, but the misty giant bat slammed its fist down on top of the Vice Admiral.

Cyrene: Settle down, now.

(Y/N) saw Luffy up ahead. He used his storm powers to boost himself over to his captain.

Luffy: Oh, (Y/N)! We're almost to Ace!

(Y/N): Aw, crap!!

Standing in front of them was Dracule Mihawk. He held his big sword out.

Mihawk: Sorry, Red Hair, but this power knows no restraint.

Luffy: It's Hawk Eyes!!

Mihawk: Now, fate, how will you deal with this heaven-sent boy? Will his life end here or will he escape this black blade?

(Y/N): This is not good!

Luffy: I don't have time to fight someone that strong!! I'm here to save Ace!!

(Y/N): I can't fight him either without getting my ass kicked!

Mihawk was about to slash them when the two pirates split up, each one going a different way.

Mihawk slashed the air on both sides, with each attack finding its target.

(Y/N) and Luffy both got sliced, coughing up blood and grunting in pain.

Mihawk: You're not out of range yet.

While Mihawk went after Luffy, (Y/N) stood up, gripping his bleeding wound.

A familiar face walked over to him.

Tsuru: I must say, you probably hold the record of being the person to have spent the shortest amount of time in Impel Down.

(Y/N): <anxious> Oh, great...

Two Newkama rushed towards the woman, but she moved past them, touching them.

They turned flat and shiny, as if they had been washed clean.

Tsuru: Foolish pirates, always thinking they can do whatever they please.

(Y/N): Lightning Shot!

He sent a lightning bolt out of his finger at Tsuru, who dodged it and ran towards him, holding out her arm.

(Y/N) jumped in the air and clapped his hands.

(Y/N): Thunder Clap!!

A shockwave was sent, but Tsuru didn't seem affected by it. She stood her ground.

(Y/N): No way!

When Tsuru leapt at him again, he sent out a mini-tornado, swirling around the area.