(Y/N): HUH??!!!

Hancock: You'll be punished severely for that!! I've never been so angry before in my life!! I'll tear you to pieces and feed you to the beasts!!

Smoker: <gritting his teeth> The Kuja Haki!

Luffy: H-Hancock?!

Hancock: <blushing> Yes? <3

(Y/N) helped Luffy to his feet, still confused.

(Y/N): Hold on, why is the Pirate Empress in love with you?!

Luffy: What are you talking about?

Hancock knelt down to Luffy's height and held up a key.

Hancock: I knew you'd come back to me alive. Take this! It's the key to your brother's shackles!

Luffy gasped before grabbing it and hugging Hancock tightly, causing her face to explode in red.

Luffy: Hancock, you're the best!! Thanks!! I owe you big time!!

Hancock: <blushing> It's all right... Hurry, Luffy!

(Y/N): What the hell happened while I was imprisoned?!

Luffy grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and started running towards the execution platform with the key.

Just then, Vice Admiral Doberman leapt at the two, slashing at them with his sword.

(Y/N)/Luffy: Gah!!

Doberman: We meet again, you bastards!

(Y/N): Not this guy... Luffy, you go on ahead!

Luffy: Okay! I know you'll catch up to me!

He took off running. Doberman tried to move after him, but (Y/N) punched him in the face.

(Y/N): I'm not horribly injured like last time.

Doberman: You're no match for a Vice Admiral, you overconfident fool.

The two clashed for a while, with both of them getting good hits in.

(Y/N): So that's this "Haki" power I've heard so much about... It lets you hit Logia users.

Doberman: How could you have expected to go into the New World with no knowledge of Haki?!

Doberman leapt at (Y/N), his sword raised. The pirate crossed his arms and created a shield of wind, but the Marine cut right through it.

(Y/N): Shit—!!

Before Doberman could slice him, Cyrene appeared, her body surrounded by black mist.

Cyrene: Don't touch my future protégé!!

The mist took the form of the giant bat creature again. Its arms smashed into Doberman, throwing him back.

Marines: No!! Cyrene's entered the fight!!

Garp and Sengoku watched from the platform.

Sengoku: Damn it, Garp. Your grandson just had to free the "Witch Queen!"

Doberman coughed up blood before glaring at Cyrene, who smirked at him.

Doberman: So that's the powers of devil...

Cyrene: You'd do well to step aside.

Doflamingo watched Cyrene from atop Jozu's back, who he was controlling with his Devil Fruit powers. Crocodile was fighting the pirate.