Tyrion nodded to Qhono, who took the lead. The Dothraki all move forward, followed by the rest.

Podrick stood in front where Tyrion noticed him.

"A pleasant surprise in an unpleasant situation." Tyrion noted.

"I nevr thought I'd see you again, my lord."

"Supporting the enemy, no less."

"Hard to blame you."

"Cersei will anyway."

"I'm glad you're alive."

"Come on! You can suck his magic cock later." Bronn said, urging Podrick along.

Tyrion shook his head.

Further back on the road, the Wight's crate was drawn by horses, en route to the meeting site.

"What's in there?" A soldier asked The Hound.

"Fuck off." Sandor cursed, walking at a faster pace.

"I thought you were dead." Brienne told him, as he approached.

"Not yet. You came pretty close."

"I was only trying to protect her."

"You and me both."

"She's alive. Arya."

"Where?"

"Winterfell. But now she's here, somewhere."

"Who's protecting her if you're here instead of out searching?"

"The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way."

"It won't be me."

Up ahead, Tyrion, Podrick and Bronn were reminiscing.

"Here we are the heroes of Blackwater Bay. Strange place for a reunion." Tyrion remarked.

"It is, my lord." Podrick agreed.

"I don't think I'm anyone's lord anymore, Podrick. Save the titles for Ser Bronn of the Blackwater."

"I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore yours if she ends up on the throne." Bronn responded.

"You've been thinking about our new queen? Perhaps you've been reconsidering your allegiances. Remember my offer – whatever they're paying you, I'll pay double."

"And that would be double what now, exactly?" Varys asked.

"Don't you worry about me. I'm doing alright. Looking after myself." Bronn replied.

"Are you? Helping me to arrange this meeting wasn't exactly looking after yourself, was it? You put yourself at risk." Tyrion responded.

"I put yourself at risk. Important difference. It's your head Queen Cersei's offered a bag of gold for, it's not mine. Now, thanks to me, she's got two traitors' heads coming right through her door. She can lop them both off as soon as she gets tired of the clever words that pour out their pieholes. All thanks to Ser Bronn of the fucking Blackwater. If that's not looking after myself, I don't know what is."

"It's good to see you again."

"Yeah, you, too."

[The Dragon Pit]

The party entered the ruin of the dragon pit. Lannister banners decorated the walls, and the stage had been furnished with open tents for the summit. Everyone filed in, Lannisters to the right, Northerns to the left.

"Come on, Pod. Let's you and me go have a drink while the fancy folks talk, eh?" Bronn suggested.

Brienne nodded her assent to Podrick, who exited with Bronn, Jon watching them go.

Jorah and Tyrion looked around.

Sandor paced. "I left this shit city because I didn't want to die in it. Am I going to die in this shit city?"

"You might." Tyrion told him.

"And this is all your idea. Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it.

"And some Clegane cunt to help them see it through."

Cersei entered with The Mountain, Qyburn, Euron and Jaime. Jon and Cersei exchanged glances. So did Brienne and Jaime, Cersei and Tyrion, Euron and Theon.

The royal party seated themselves, and Sandor and The Mountain exchanged looks.

The Cleganes walked to confront one another before the dais.

"Remember me? Yeah, you do. You're even fucking uglier than I am now. What did they do to you? Doesn't matter. That's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've alwys known."

Sandor walked away, his brother watching him go, then resuming his place behind Cersei.

"Where is she?" Cersei asked Tyrion.

"She'll be here soon."

"Didn't travel with you?"