• Brat pt 2 •

I walk back in at 6am, to a grunting, sweaty, painfully erect man lying spread eagled on my bed. I stifle a smile.

"Morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?" I coo as I make my way over to him slowly. All I get in response is a huff of air and a sharp breath in.

"Time to carry on I reckon." I say, and I pull out my toys for today: a feather tickler, a sounding rod, a whip, a ball gag and finally, the star of the show, my partner in crime Viola.

His eyes widen as she stalks out of the shadows, a vision in leather lingerie.

"Hello." She purrs and sits on the chair next to him. "I'm Viola."

"Hi" he grunts and turns his attention back to his seeping cock. So does she and she giggles.

"You need some help with that before we get started?" She asks, fluttering her eyes innocently.

"Please" he begs and looks at her pleadingly. She looks at me and I nod.

She grips his length and starts to work her magic, fiddling around and motioning up and down rhythmically. She continues for a few minutes, looking him dead in the eyes as she works. Suddenly, he roars and squirts dramatically, soaking the bedsheets.

"Good boy" she praises and kisses his member lightly.

"Right, let's continue from where we left off!" I say excitedly. I un-cuff his hands and feet and stand him up. I walk him over to a metal rack in the corner of the room and tie him back up, making sure he feels as helpless and vulnerable as possible. I signal for the other girls outside to make their way in. I love a surprise don't you?

"Cum without permission, and you won't ever again. Understand?" I growl and he moans.

"Words" I say sternly
"Yes Mistress" he replies, and I beam.

"Great!"

The other 8 girls come in, full lingerie, tits bouncing and pussies dripping. I have my plan. First, we'll tease him beyond belief, really make his cock strain. Then, overstimulation, a whole other world of pain for that pathetic cock of his. And finally, the big finish, well... it's really something.

*********************************************
They line up in front of the rack, on full display, and wait patiently.

"Ok, let's start!" I say, and the first girl walks towards him. She kisses her way down his body, reaching his member. She licks the tip and the whole length quivers. She giggles and carries on. A strained look passes over Zach's face and I grin.

She carries on sucking, but only gently on the top, so as to tease him. Finally, she moves back up his body, licking, until she reaches his mouth, snogs him aggressively and stands back, pleased with her work.

The second girl stands forwards and grinds on his member, creating a large amount of friction which bricks him up. Then she places her hands on his member and grinds on his hips, grunting and moaning in his ear. His eyes widen as his dick becomes practically explosive. She whispers in his ear the most filthy things while moving her hips seductively across his shivering length, her panties brushing against his seeping slit. He's bursting at the seams when she steps back, does a cute curtsy and walks back to the line.

The next few girls are a blur of grinding, kissing, stroking and moaning. By the time they're finished, his dick has tripled in size and he looks in such pain that he's sweating. I smile and thank them, and they trot out.

Now, release, then no stopping.

I walk back over to him and smile, "Well wasn't that fun, let's do it again sometime! Now, moving on," I say stroking his length slowly, slightly tickling it uncomfortably. His cock shakes and he breathes out. "Cum when I tell you" and I move faster and faster. He grunts uncontrollably and moves his whole body up and down. I get quicker and quicker, my hand soaking with precum. Finally, as his dick quivers with excitement, I moan.

"Cum baby" and he squirts dramatically all over the floor, warm juices spilling out of his engorged dick. I walk back over and grip his dick again. I start pumping like before, and soon he's back to size. He violently cums again and tenses as he finishes.

Again, I grip his length and feel his muscles freeze.

"What are you doing?" He croaks, his shrivelled member slightly spasming.

"Well you were so desperate to relieve yourself, I thought I'd give you some opportunities."

"Thank you but, I'm done now, I don't need any more..." he murmurs

"Well I'll decide if that's true or not, plus I think we should keep going, it's quite fun watching you cum like a good boy for your Mistress" I hum.

I stroke his cock to release another 30 or so times, each one making him more exhausted and overstimulated. Meanwhile, Viola stands and watches, a smirk on her face.

Finally, he cums again and shudders.

"That's enough I think. Time for the finale!!" I clap my hands together excitedly.

********************************************

I call the girls back in, who have now slipped out of their lingerie and strut in, wearing costumes of varying theme, some in cat costume, some in very revealing nurses clothes, other dressed as sexy school girls. Zack just gawks at them, drooling and bricking up. What a horny slut.

I press the button to the left of the rack and the poles come down from the ceiling. I turn on some music and let them get to work.

They start to dance, working the poles with such ease. Slowly but surely, items of clothing start to litter the floor, until finally, they're all butt ass naked, driving him fucking crazy. I decide to be nice for once, and I walk over to the rack. I uncuff his hands and ankles and he drops down. He stretches out his fingers and sighs.

"Thank you" he says

"Don't fucking thank me just yet bitch" I smirk

Instantly, the girls rush at him, horny and hungry after their show. Simultaneously they shove him onto the king sized bed behind him and rock his motherfucking world.

Dick sucked, body caressed, lips kissed and naked girls everywhere. He must be in ecstasy. One of the girls whispers something in his ear and he nods furiously without hesitation. She slips him inside her and Viola and I watch in awe as she rides him cowboy style mercilessly. Everyone is hot and sweaty by the time everyone is finished. For the past hour, he's been fucked and sucked by the hottest girls in the state. Lucky bastard.

He cleans himself up in the bathroom and comes back out after about 10 minutes, swiftly followed by a very giddy girl.

"Call me!" She giggles and jogs out of the room.

"So, learnt a lesson bitch?" I ask, smiling as I lie on the sofa.

"Thank you" he says and puts on his shoes. "I'll be back Mistress, um, if you don't mind. I... I kinda enjoyed it." He admits and I raise my eyebrow.

"Huh.. didn't see that coming"