3

We get to the beach and it was beautiful. Will was now wearing a button down light blue shirt and a pair of bleached jeans his cross necklace dangled loosely at his neck.

"So what been bugging you?" He asks well taking my hand in his. I was surprised when he did that but he probably does this to every girl he brings out here to talk with.

"My mother died two weeks ago... cancer." My eyes soon start to tear up. He stops and stares at me for a little while.

"I'm sorry to hear that I'm sure she was a wonderful woman Miley." He wraps his muscular arms tightly around my waist and pulls me into Him I wrap mine around his neck. He smelt of expensive cologne and mint gum from what he was chewing.

"She really was... everyone thought she was going to live to tell her story on how she survived... the nurses even thought she was going to live..."

"I promise you she's in a much better place she's not suffering anymore." He says his chest vibrating every time he talked.

"I know. Just why does this have to happen like this?! Why couldn't it have been me? I would've taken cancer for her any day at any second!" I start to sob now. He gently pushes my head into his chest and i sob into it. "Why did this happen to such a good person will?!"

"I don't know Miley I wish i could tell you... God had a plain for all of us we never know what's going to happen to us." He says. After I was done getting his shirt all wet he lifts my head up and I stare into his light blue eyes. It's like the time stopped once his lips came down on mine. I wish this moment would last forever.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys please just take a second to read This! I made a new book it's called Cameron's girl. I think your guys will definitely Like it! Go check it out and tell me what you think! XoXo