1

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping early in the morning. I let out a groan and get up. I was as stiff as a board! Im pretty sure half of that problem was because I slept on the kitchen floor. I look around my tiny house and not one box was unpacked. Great! I rummage threw them until i find a cute little blue dress and a pair of white heels I slip them on then head out.
I park my bike outside of the church and made my way in I was already late. Damn this towns gonna love me when I crash their church service... I smooth my hair and dress down then slowly open the doors. They weren't much help. They scratched against the wood floor the whole church looked back at me. One boy caught my eye... he was standing on stage with a mic. I feel my face start to a dark shade of red. I slip into a seat next to an old cute couple. They give me a polite smile.
At the end of church I quickly jump
Up and make my way out not wanting anyone to talk to me. Like
They would. With my luck I heard someone call out to me.

"Miss!" I look behind and it was the boy who was on stage. He was even better looking up close! I look behind me to make sure it was me who he was talking to. "Yes you!" He says with a chuckle. I felt my heart instantly melt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys please just take a second to read This! I made a new book it's called Cameron's girl. I think your guys will definitely Like it! Go check it out and tell me what you think! XoXo