both finally can be at peace, now they would live and learn what  this love actually feel like, they are ready to ride this ,not caring what comes with it be it pain or happiness they will face it all together.

"i will love you taehyung through all the thick and thin, no matter what comes in future, you have to promise me that you'd be strong and courageous for both of us and i will do the same okay"? he says in whisper ,their eyes closed and taehyung whisper back with a soft smile,he doesn't want to bring his past---neither wants to ruin this blissful moment---yes he won't hide anything from jeonguk---but not now---just not now,he wants to live this moment lil longer.

"i promise" taehyung says against jeonguk clothed skin and jeonguk smiles too, though their eyes are closed but they can feel the happiness that is oozing out of them, they sigh in content as they both walk in with their hands held together into the slumber.

                                                                       ******

The morning was opposite of the last night, they both woke up together and was startled at first but soon epiphany crashed over them and they were blushing mess, mostly taehyung who ran out from jeonguk room leaving the him chuckling behind while he ruffled his own hair.

"what a lovely morning" the ceo murmurs through soft smile,  and rush into washroom. he has plans for today with taehyung and yet he still need to ask taehyung properly, he is nervous,excited and terrified to say but he is hoping for good.

taehyung rushed to his room , closes the door behind and leans against it, shuts his eyes closed, as he tries to even his heart beat and breath, a smile crept on his lips as he walk down to last night memory, he feels hot ,butterflies dancing in his stomach as he slowly brings his finger and traces his lips where he had been kissed by his love---jeonguk. he kick his leg in air ,dances a bit but winces in next moment as the wound on his stomach is still fresh, he calms his excitement and walks toward the washroom , he still need to get dressed and have breakfast with his lover--lover? that sounds good, he laugh at his own thought. 

damp hair , body clad in white hoodie and black shorts he glances his frame in mirror and smiles, today he actually glowing and it's the effect of love---jeonguk love to be exact which have colored him with so many emotion and glow. he exhales loud, and rubs his lips together, he is nervous ,yet excited to share a beautiful morning with jeonguk, he smiles as walk out from his room and trudges down the stairs, the whole house appear empty, yet he could smell something delicious being cooked and in expectation to meet jeonguk he walks in the kitchen and to his likeness he finds whom he has been looking for and he forgets to breathe his next as he take the note of jeonguk----in vest and white jean 

his tattoo on full display,loop earring dangling in his ear,  while humming some tune he was able to steal taehyung heart beat, and make him feel hot suddenly, taehyung breaths heavy----damn he never ever felt so hot and why the hell he was feeling weak in his knees? he was in trance---he could not stop looking at jeonguk and the older was well aware of the gaze that was stick on him and he swear he just love how all taehyung's attention  is just on him, he could hear taehyung heavy breath and erratic heart beat, he couldn't help but to smirk and pat himself for wearing the vest.