My breathing are now ragged as I've noticed I've been running for 30 minutes non stop. Sweat had now gathered all over my body as Fall Out Boy blasted on my ears. Not only had Catastrophe the ability to copy any combat move but she also sang. Sold out tours and won fights meant more money down the drain. It's kind of unfair if you really think about it. Here I was working my butt off yet not getting any of the money I'd deserve.

My feet muscles contracted as they started aching my lungs unable to take another short breath, they were dying without air after all they were full with black charcoal. My fragile lungs intoxicated with black dust the didn't budge. They used to be butterflies but now they've turned to dust.

Once I've finish my exercise its straight into training. I'm exhausted sweat dripping from my forehead by now. Catastrophe was late, very late, but what was I expecting? that I would win with all my hard work? No the rich always find a way to win themselves and bribing is in their national anthem. There not lonely like us. I mean come on they get everything the want.

My muscles were flexing as I hit the boxing bag. My knuckles now swollen red. I go from fast to faster as my hands now move in a rhythmic pattern. I know what this leads to and I don't think I have the money to pay it back, but all I'm thinking is Johnny and how I don't want to be afraid of him and how I don't want to shake every time I see him or how I cry in pain because every time I'm with him it feels like I'm helpless.

My knuckles tensed now as I hit one last time making the boxing bag fall from the concrete roof. I cough as concrete dust fills my nose and Welvin gasp in shock. "This is not fucking yours" he hiss as he quickly grabs the boxing bag.

I sit down on the chair pealing the skin off my lips as my throat screams in dryness. It stings and makes my lips bleed but I just suck on the blood as I wait for Welvin to come back with another. If the owner of the gym didn't notice and could possibly let me off the hook then I would be able to pay my rent in peace.

Our generation right now has had no Great War really, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives. Once Welvin comes back he checks his watch as he starts setting the boxing bag were it was. Once he was done he looked at me. A warning look in his eyes as he whispered the words I hated to hear.

"There here and Johnny is tagging along" My lip trembled as my whole shook at the sound of his name. I hated how full of himself he was. How he could act out and everyone would fall for it because we're all that stupid aren't we? Even the deepest of the richest can't see if he's lying even though they swear they know everything.

As of right on time designer bags appear. 'Catastrophe' imprinted all over the purple bags. Johnny talking to what seemed like Catastrophe's manager. He looked like a good guy but how could I know anyways, he could be just as bad as Johnny and I wouldn't even know. The bodyguards drop her bags gently beside mine and I can't help but feel a stab of pain how mine beside hers looks like I've taken it out of the trashcan.

She gives me a toothy grin as she extends her hand.

"Knockout right?" She asks and I nod my head not taking her hands feeling like my dirty hands shouldn't touch her gold silver hands that came out of a rich ass man. I look down at my shoes feeling the awkward tension settle in.

Calvin came out of the most deepest parts of the rich. We all knew he had a reputation to play with girls hearts. Twist them until they can't breath no longer until they give everything they have to him and then he leaves. I know this because of Mother Chucker which I only call Chucker. She dated him for a matter of time and I remember her running to me at the middle of the night crying over her broken heart.

I remember holding her telling her that everything was gonna be okay, so yeah I don't like him and I never will his a dick and Catastrophe is too dumb to see that. "Umm" Catastrophe tried to break the silence but failed miserably as she found no words on her mouth. I could feel her gaze on me and I look up I quickly regret it when I do. She's looking at me up and down. From my shoes to my hair and as I stand in her presence I feel like I shouldn't be this close to her.

"Calvin" The guy said as he grabbed Catastrophe by her waist. I was impressed by his bluntness he didn't seem slightly scared that I could do something in my will power to destroy him, yet I was too nice to do that. He seemed way to possessive and obsessive almost as if he didn't trust Taylor. Josh my boyfriend never really cared about any guy I was friends with he trusted me enough to know that I loved him and I would never cheat on him. Taylor's mouth hung open as she stared at my body. I shift my foot uncomfortably and cough.

Her cheeks turn into a dark shade of red as she looked at me again trying to hide her red cheeks. "I'm Catastrophe" She said. I couldn't help but think as her eyes lock with mine

damn she is hot and I like her. I like her a lot

I shake my from my previous thoughts as a light shade of pink paints my cheeks. I then look at Calvin trying to destroy the awkward tension that has settled between us. "Why so honest?" I ask as curiosity grew in my head. Does he think he has the power enough to beat everyone?

"Why so poor?" he asked back a smirk playing on his lips as he eyed my bag. Tears brim at the top of my eyelids but I reacted another way.

"Sorry your mom wasn't there to teach you manners" I say my fist now clenching so hard that my nails dug into my palm making blood mix with sweat.

"And I guess yours wasn't either" The false of the statement he just made, made my body shake with anger. Sure I slipped sometimes but my mom always showed me to be nice and have courage that things will turn out my way when life wants to. But I think life hates me so much it rather let me rot away than actually help me. "Calvin" Catastrophe hissed.

I hold my hand to my chest ready to throw a punch at the closest thing around, but I just hold the feeling. "I'm so sorry" Catastrophe apologize and I just look at her, venom in my eyes venom in my voice ready to tear whatever soul was inside of him and her. No one ever talk about my mom like that even if she was dead I would never let people disrespect her.

"No your not. You bet your sorry ass that I didn't punch his face" I said my eyes could melt a thousand walks and bodies as I glared at Her. I turned around rather forcefully and walked towards Welvin as I punched the boxing bag so hard that it slammed onto the wall making a loud booming noise echoing through the gym.

I turned to Johnny as he puts the focus mitts on and I start punching releasing my stress on him. My eyes dart as he changes his hands. My body now tensed and I couldn't help it.

"Your coming with me tonight" He said and I bite my lips to keep from crying out in pain as he kicked me between my legs.

"I have plans with Mother Chucker" I reply that wasn't true but he'll I really didn't want to go.

"It wasn't a question" He hissed as he kicked me again. I wince in pain my body suddenly protecting myself from him as he stopped and I went down the stairs.

"Okay I just have to get something at home" I lied but he was stupid and drunk enough to believe me so I grabbed my things and ran out the door. I was going to Mother Chucker's house.

Johnny didn't know the address and were she lived or who was she anyways so I grabbed Welvins keys which he said I could take and made my way to her house as I shook in fear.