Date (11)

He soon arrived at the destination. Unlike their last "date" this place wasn't a club, It was rather nice, A small coffee shop. Or.. So he thought?

When kazuha entered he greeted Scara with a suspicious grin. "Hi love." He said flirtatiously. With that Scara replied "oh? Hello there darling" he teased back. Kazuha guided him to a door and inside was another club. This one more suspicious than the other, Upon seeing this Scara smirked excitingly "I know you'd rather enjoy this place than the other but it's your choice." Kazuha whispered into scaras ear startling the shorter male.

"Well let's see.. The club! Obviously!!" Scara replied. Kazuha smiled and led Scara in further to the club. This one was more lavish than the other, The lights were a dark blue and it lit the entire room. There was a pole right in the middle. Ignoring that, Scaras eyes shifted to the large bar with a amazing assortment of drinks and wines.

He started walking towards the bar but was stopped by Kazuha, Kazuha latched onto his wrist and dragged him quickly into another room, A "private room." Surprised by the sudden action the purple haired male shrieked. "Hey! What gives" "hm? I'm not going to let you drink out there." Kazuha replied.

"Hm ok.." Scara rolled his eyes, Kazuha started whispering again. "Tell me, Have you lost your virginity or will I be the first?" He smirked. Scara backed up into the wall and his face flushed in pink. "I-I haven't.." he cut himself off.

"Oh?" Kazuha sighed. "Well then, This is not a suitable place the lose something as precious as that is it?" He said. He grabbed scaras waist and led him outside the room signaling him to go drink. As Scara walked away Kazuha started talking to a employee and apologized for the "inconvenience"

Kazuha quickly joined Scara and ordered another drink. They started talking and enjoying the young night while still remaining flirtatious. Before they knew it, The time reached 12. Scara had messaged his mother that he's be home at 10, 11 tops, He has a feeling he's her in trouble and his mind zoned out, He started thinking of his mother's reaction, Whether he's need to be honest or not.

When his mind flashed back into the real world he realized he was outside the club, Yet again being dragged by Kazuha, Scara was not as drunk as before and Kazuha was completely sober even though he had a few drinks. Kazuha pushed Scara into his sleek black Mercedes and got in the drivers seat while Scara in the passenger.

He started driving carefully the car ride wasn't silent either, They were having quite a normal conversation. But soon Scara noticed that they passed the area that his house was in. Kazuha then announced that Scara will be "spending the night" and his. Scara blushed and stayed silent.