◦•●◉✿ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕖. 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖.✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

She looks down, sees the island, and starts to aim for it, as she approaches, she manages to angle her wings just right and glides toward it just right.

"So...how do I stop?" She muttered as she then was greeted by a tree right to the face, making her fall on her bottom due to impact.

"Ouch...That's one way to stop I guess..." Y/n sighs, rubbing her face a bit a taking out the leaves from her hair.

"Well, that was once in a lifetime experience.."

She breathes heavily, looking around the area and then back at the feathery wings on her back.

"I'm not hallucinating, am I? Otherwise, this is some serious f-ed up stuff..."

Standing up, observe her surroundings. Y/n landed near the edge of a forest. A very pretty forest.

There were beautiful colored flowers and vibrant colored leaves that looked like it came out of an artwork. Admiring the environment around her, she looked behind, observing the flowers once more before she realized something.

"....yeah, I'm hallucinating."

Her wings disappeared, yay. She looks normal now. But that's not the thing she looking at. It's her shadow. It's small. Like a kid. Y/n pinches herself and...it hurt.

"WAIT A MINUTE. I'M A GODDAMM CHILD?!"

Even with her late reaction she still panics. Y/n brings her hands in front of her, they are small, and childlike. Her whole body was that of a child.

"How am I a child?! I was in my normal 17-year-old body before! Am I supposed to relive my childhood or something?!"

Something snapped in her. "Relive my childhood? That's a good idea. I'll live this life like every isekai anime I watched! I'll be extremely overpowered! And complete my best friends' and parents' wishes! To get a partner!...maybe I'll hold back on that for a bit..."

Thinking it over, she nods to herself. "Technically my body is small like a kid so I would be stupid to start dating at this age, right? Heh."

Even with her sudden declaration, she was now... an orphan. Well, it seems she didn't realize that, but aren't most Isekai MCs orphans? We'll never know.

Well, now we see a child Y/n strolling around the forest for a bit more before she soon discovers a dirt pathway.

"Ohh! Where does this way go?" She thought out loud as she walked along the path leading her out of the forest. The path continued downhill where there was a town or city of some sort.

"Oh! A town! Let's see if they can help me,"

Y/n skipped down the path and entered the busy city. Some kids ran past with a ball, kicking it.

A boy stopped for a bit, staring at Y/n with widened eyes. Y/n looked at him in confusion, tilting her head as the brunette snapped out of his little daydream. Taking a step forward with sparkling eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty! What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before!"
Y/n's eyes widen at the compliment before her bubbly personality reveals itself.